Doctors in MD ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ScottM

I would hope that any provider recommended here does all of the appropriate tests haha. I would be happy to have a chat with you if you're looking for a second opinion or in the market for a provider. We don't take insurance for anything other than initial lab testing, but even if you don't want to go with us, our consultations are free and I will gladly offer whatever guidance/input/help I can for free since you're a member of this forum. Even if it's not with Telthera I want you to find a good provider, especially here in Maryland.

I'd like to know more...what's your current protocol, what are your levels like? Do they test for all of the usual values that are suggested in posts on the forum?

Thanks,
Scott
Telthera

Tim L

I have been on a program for many years now. I do not inject, using cream, 250-300 mg per day.
My numbers have been constant, 1050-1250 total and 33 -42 free, free great
My issue early on was finding good product, I went through 3 different compound labs before I found the best
All of my results are supported by very consistent blood work. I have been working with Nelson direct for a while now. Thanks to him I was able to optimize my protocol. NELSON is the MAN! I buy all of my products from Empower, they are the best.
I am blessed to have my Doctor. She is wonderful. The bottom line is TRT is not a magic bullet. You need a solid wellness program, then the TRT takes it to a whole new level
Tim

Geezerjude, thanks for being so open and honest with this info. Do you mind me asking what you consider to be outrageously expensive?

Thanks again!

-Scott
Telthera, LLC

That is a difficult question. Guys with cash will pay out thousands for anti-aging meds. I chose to use my health insurance to cover the costs.

I can tell you what I prefer to pay.

I prefer my $40 copay for office visit, $10 copay for 10ml vial of testosterone cypionate, $50 for a 10ml vial of HCG, and $9 copay for anastrozole. Blood work has no copay. Alcohol wipes, needles, and syringes included. Above quantities last a little over 2 months.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what are your levels like on you're current protocol? I'm also in the area looking for a second opinion. Do you feel they are thorough with your blood work and what they are checking for?

Absolutely thorough. My current levels are Testosterone Total: 974, Free: 170, E2: 31.

Just my 2 cents....
If you are making good money, I consider $125K a year plus good money, have barely adequate health insurance, the clinics discussed here will most likely be your best option.
If you have GOOD health insurance, Federal, State, County government employees, very large corporations, finding a Urologist and using your health insurance is the way to go.
It took me 2 plus years to find my current Urologist. I would not have found him had I not joined this Forum!
This forum is extremely helpful. Nelson's videos are worth every minute of your precious time taken to watch them. Appreciate all who take the time to answer my questions.

ScottM

Makes a lot of sense. I think it also depends on what level of guidance you want and how often you want to discuss your care. We built unlimited contact into our system, so there's never a fee to speak to someone. Also, I feel a lot of insurance based providers make this only a portion of their work, whereas when you go with a non insurance based HRT specific provider you get their dedicated experience and expertise instead of getting shuffled into a pile with Prostate cancer, BPH, UTI, etc charts for their overworked insurance driven patient load.

I think we tend to forget everything that goes into the "right medication at the right time and via the right route" part of medicine and just look at the sticker price for the drugs. Luckily resources like this allow questions to be addressed and the care to be a little more self managed. So it's not as big of a deal.

-Scott
Telthera

That is a difficult question. Guys with cash will pay out thousands for anti-aging meds. I chose to use my health insurance to cover the costs.

I can tell you what I prefer to pay.

I prefer my $40 copay for office visit, $10 copay for 10ml vial of testosterone cypionate, $50 for a 10ml vial of HCG, and $9 copay for anastrozole. Blood work has no copay. Alcohol wipes, needles, and syringes included. Above quantities last a little over 2 months.

TRTME

Just my 2 cents....
If you are making good money, I consider $125K a year plus good money, have barely adequate health insurance, the clinics discussed here will most likely be your best option.
If you have GOOD health insurance, Federal, State, County government employees, very large corporations, finding a Urologist and using your health insurance is the way to go.
It took me 2 plus years to find my current Urologist. I would not have found him had I not joined this Forum!
This forum is extremely helpful. Nelson's videos are worth every minute of your precious time taken to watch them. Appreciate all who take the time to answer my questions.

I found another urologist that's within driving distance. They were suggested on this forum so I have an appointment coming up next week. I'll let you all know how it goes. As a side note I'm on day 10, the day of my next injection and so far I've felt fine all week. No huge crash or lack of energy. But its only the first 10 days, after switching from weekly. I assume after a few more weeks on this protocol it would start catching up to me.

I found another urologist that's within driving distance. They were suggested on this forum so I have an appointment coming up next week. I'll let you all know how it goes. As a side note I'm on day 10, the day of my next injection and so far I've felt fine all week. No huge crash or lack of energy. But its only the first 10 days, after switching from weekly. I assume after a few more weeks on this protocol it would start catching up to me.
Good luck! It is very satisfying when you finally get to use health insurance for wellness.

westsidebb

Just wondering how your appointment with your new doctor went? I'm also looking to find a new doctor as my current doctor has me me on a gel that isn't working for me. What part of MD is your urologist in?

TRTME

Just wondering how your appointment with your new doctor went? I'm also looking to find a new doctor as my current doctor has me me on a gel that isn't working for me. What part of MD is your urologist in?

Appointment went great. I saw Dr. Melograna, he's a urologist out of Greenbelt and Annapolis, MD. Great guy and knew what he was talking about. Advised against the 10 day protocol. I've since switched to splitting the dose and doing my injections every 3.5 days. I'm only a few weeks in but everything is going well, I'll be getting blood work around the 6 week mark.

westsidebb

Appointment went great. I saw Dr. Melograna, he's a urologist out of Greenbelt and Annapolis, MD. Great guy and knew what he was talking about. Advised against the 10 day protocol. I've since switched to splitting the dose and doing my injections every 3.5 days. I'm only a few weeks in but everything is going well, I'll be getting blood work around the 6 week mark.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely have to check that doctor out if my doctor won't change my protocol.

TRTME

3 and a half weeks in and things are going great. 60mg every 3.5 days. Went to 60 for a nice round number in the syringe, right on the line instead of guessing somewhere in between. A few more weeks and I'll get blood work.

Rjh8492

Hello, any of Dr. Melograno patients. If you could please tell me your age and protocol. Does Dr melograno offer HCG with trt to maintain fertility?

dand2

Which office does Melograna work out of? AND I wonder if all their offices are so willing to treat LowT not lower than 250?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me