E2 Under Five - What More Can I Do to Boost It?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Transdermal testosterone, especially when applied over a section of the body with a significant fat layer, will typically raise estradiol more than any other modality.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tammysguy

Here is the actual result from Discountedlabs, just to show the evidence. I talked to my doc today. She wants to increase my HCG to 1500 ius. She believes more of this will convert to estrogen. I guess we will find out what happens. I know the risk of this approach is leydig cell desensitization.

The DHEA I have been taking is oral, just a supplement from Swanson Health.

I used a cream before getting shots and had a hard time getting my levels up. If the HCG doesn't work, I will talk to my doctor. I don't know if it would be possible to reduce my testosterone injections and get some of my testosterone from transdermal. I really don't want to go the transdermal route again, but if my e2 doesn't go up, I may have to. Thanks for replying, Dr Saya.

I also take Metformin, 500 mgs at dinner. I take synthroid daily. Lunesta a few nights each week. I don't know if any of these would cause issues.

Attachments

• 5141 GILBERT, LARRY FINAL 2017-05-04.pdf
    28.4 KB · Views: 116
I don't know if it would be possible to reduce my testosterone injections and get some of my testosterone from transdermal. I really don't want to go the transdermal route again, but if my e2 doesn't go up, I may have to. Thanks for replying, Dr Saya.

Yes, augmenting your base injectable regimen with a transdermal would be a nice approach in this scenario.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...entation-in-Elderly-Men-A-Meta-Analysis-Study

As Nelson points out, this meta-analysis indicates that estradiol rises in the presence of DHEA in most placebo-controlled studies as of the date of this effort.

Hmm, certainly seems like there's some evidence DHEA increases estradiol in men, but it seems 50/50 in terms of DHEA causing a significant increase and DHEA not causing any increase in E2 in men.

Although this was interesting.

DHEA supplementation did not improve any of the sexual function outcomes evaluated, including overall score of International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) total score (IIEF-15), IIEF-erectile function domain score, and sexual desire

No additional effect of DHEA supplementation on several other outcomes, including metabolic profile, bone health, sexual function, and QOL, was observed.

So there's just as much evidence that it increases E2 as there is that DHEA does not increase E2. Like most things in hormonal research, the jury is still out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me