LIPO-C Personal Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

In February, my wife purchased me a Fitbit Blaze. I wanted one so I could track my progress with working out and ultimately losing weight. The Blaze allows me to track my weight, diet, calorie intake and burn along with some other features. Since that time I also included LIPO-C (MIC) thinking it would provide a boost to losing weight. From 22 February till 2 April I didn’t use any LIPO-C. From 3 April till today I’ve been using LIPO-C injecting 13 times. Below are my personal results.

My workouts are primarily focused on cardio; treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike and some weights.

I haven’t changed my diet, but I have reduced the quantity of food intake.

22 Feb – 2 Apr (No LIPO-C)

Worked out 24 times
Average calories burned per workout: 374
Starting Weight: 239
Ending Weight: 229.4
Weight Loss: 9.6lbs

3 Apr – 4 May (With LIPO-C)
Worked out 25 times
Average calories burned per workout: 377
Starting Weight: 229.4
Ending Weight: 224
Weight Loss: 5.4lbs

Maybe it's easier to drop weight in the beginning and it tapers off over time?

I was injecting 1ml LIPO-C on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays.

I did try .5ml every day for a week, but couldn’t feel any benefit from it.

I suspect I changed my food intake to a proper diet then I’d lose more weight.

As it stands right now I don’t plan to purchase LIPO-C (MIC) when this runs out. I have my Defy appointment on the 17th and I plan to ask if these results are typical.

My wife takes it as well and likes the energy boost it provides and plans to continue to use it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rhino5169

Thanks for posting your experience.
I just started vit b12 injections and lipo c injections. I don't know how much it will help but figured it can't hurt so I'll give it a shot.

stevep

Thanks for posting your experience.
I just started vit b12 injections and lipo c injections. I don't know how much it will help but figured it can't hurt so I'll give it a shot.

That was my thought about the LIPO-C, "give it a shot". I'm curious if the B-12 by itself would provide a boost of energy? I was told by Defy the B-12 is less expensive then the LIPO-C.

TPC

Lipo-C did nothing for me either.
I may not have looked hard enough, but when I googled "Lipo-c review" the results were very critical of the effectiveness of Lipo-C.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me