Royal Men’s Medical destroyed my Estradiol!!! Beware!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomanny2121

I started TRT with a local clinic and my life changed, i felt amazing, all the negative symptombs were gone! Sex drive was back to the great years!! Then, to save money i made the devastating mistake of joining Royal' Men's Medical Center out of Florida!!! My estrodial was at 45 and T was at 720 on the initial labs, so their incompetent Doctor decided to put me on 2mg of Anastrozole per week! A few weeks later i contacted them to let them know i'm not feeling as well as i used to and something seems to be wrong. The doctor never bothered to call me but my sales guy who sold the membership said he talked to the doc and he said that they have this protocol for a reason and i need to tough it out. A couple of weeks later, i emailed them again and told them my sex drive has been non existent and worst than prior to getting on TRT! My anxiety was at an all time high! I was depressed and felt like crap, exce Popo pt at this time in had ready up research through Excelmale and watched their Youtube Channel so i knew the symptombs were of someone with low Estrodial, so i ordered lab work on my own dime and my Estradiol was at 8!!!! I sent the results to these characters and a week went by and nobody bothered to respond. I emailed them and told them not to send me the Testostrone that is r pre-mixed with 1mg of Anastrozole and a separate 1 mg pill. Sure enough, i received notification that they had shipped the same order as before!!!! So another 2mg of Anastrozole when my level is at 8!!! I emailed them again, and still no call from the doctor, then the sales guy Daniel called me and said they're going to recall the package and take me off their program because the doctor doesn't want me to tell him how to do his job! I said wait a minute, so the doctor thinks Edtradiol of 8 is good? And that i should still continue taking 2mg of Anastrozole per week? He said yes!!! This to me is malpractice and patient abandonment! Not only did they make me feel like crap, but then left me hanging! Watch out for these inexperienced places, they're learning on their patients! Very very poor experience. So now my question is how do i get my Estradiol back up? I can't even get an erection anymore! Need help! I feel terrible!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ouch. I, like many here have suffered low E2, although mine was natural. It is terrible.

I'm glad you realize this is NOT how TRT is supposed to be, and that a "high" E2 level doesn't necessarily warrant treatment.

Do you have the results from your previous "doctor" and the ones you ran? You'd receive much better input with posting them.

If you don't have testosterone without anastrozole compounded, then there's nothing you can do right now to raise E2. You're going to crash.

The only thing you can do is get in with a reputable clinic. I take it you're in Florida?

Defy and Primebody are site sponsors for a reason, I am a patient of Defy, and am very happy with them. No AI automatically prescribed, and I was NOT one who needed it. Honestly you're not going to find better than these 2.

j4ever

can you just go back to the clinic that was treating you beforehand? 2mg a week of anastrozole is a crap ton of AI, I think my estrogen would be 1 on that dose.

Gomanny2121

I've gone back to the former clinic as of 2 weeks ago and i'm taking regular T without Anastrozole, but no noticeable improvement yet sexually, but definite improvement in anxiety and mood swings!! I imagine it's going tk take several weeks longer to get the Estradiol levels back up and enjoy the sex drive that i had before they killed my Estradiol!

Gomanny2121

Johndoe, i actually live in Los Angeles. The Florida place was shipping the meds to me. I've gone back to a local clinic and taking T without the AI, i'll have to wait it out for the improvement. I actually submitted and online inquiry today to Primebody so bopefully they'll call me tomorrow. Thank you guys for your comments, i hope this things comes back up sooner than later.

Vince

Super Moderator
Johndoe, i actually live in Los Angeles. The Florida place was shipping the meds to me. I've gone back to a local clinic and taking T without the AI, i'll have to wait it out for the improvement. I actually submitted and online inquiry today to Primebody so bopefully they'll call me tomorrow. Thank you guys for your comments, i hope this things comes back up sooner than later.

It's terrible what some doctors do to us. I'm happy you found ExcelMale and you found out what was causing your symptoms. It will take some time for your estradiol to return to normal levels. As you probably know it's different for everyone.

CoastWatcher

I've gone back to the former clinic as of 2 weeks ago and i'm taking regular T without Anastrozole, but no noticeable improvement yet sexually, but definite improvement in anxiety and mood swings!! I imagine it's going tk take several weeks longer to get the Estradiol levels back up and enjoy the sex drive that i had before they killed my Estradiol!

Hang on - E will eventually follow T. I know it's easy for someone to tell you that...we all feel for you. All the best.

MG123

Wow. I just went to their website. Apparently they have a cookie cutter regimen that they give all their patients, i.e. 200mg T once per week, 50 units hCG twice per week, and "1-3mL of an Estrogen Blocker" per week. Also, they charge $195 per month. Absolutely ridiculous! I can vouch for Defy Medical. They have no monthly fees and when all added together I pay a heck of a lot less for top notch care.

CoastWatcher

Wow. I just went to their website. Apparently they have a cookie cutter regimen that they give all their patients, i.e. 200mg T once per week, 50 units hCG twice per week, and "1-3mL of an Estrogen Blocker" per week. Also, they charge $195 per month. Absolutely ridiculous! I can vouch for Defy Medical. They have no monthly fees and when all added together I pay a heck of a lot less for top notch care.

It's just these places that contribute to the poor public opinion so many have of testosterone replacement.

Weasel

Stick with it, E2 will come back but in my experience with low e2, even after labs say e2 is back where it should be, it can take some time to feel right again. I spose receptors/body have to find a balance again before symptoms subside.

Vince

Super Moderator

I'm told by RNs, that many doctors just follow a cookie cutter protocol for all their patients

Gomanny2121

MG123, that's exactly right, they have a one size fits all attitude and nobody seemed to care about my symptoms. Thanks for mentioning Defy Medical, i'll call them today to learn about their program.

get2dichoppa

When your E2 was at 8 how did you feel? What were your symptoms? Im trying to raise my E2 as well, wondering if you had the same sides as me (ED, clicking joints, dry itchy skin)

I started TRT with a local clinic and my life changed, i felt amazing, all the negative symptombs were gone! Sex drive was back to the great years!! Then, to save money i made the devastating mistake of joining Royal' Men's Medical Center out of Florida!!! My estrodial was at 45 and T was at 720 on the initial labs, so their incompetent Doctor decided to put me on 2mg of Anastrozole per week! A few weeks later i contacted them to let them know i'm not feeling as well as i used to and something seems to be wrong. The doctor never bothered to call me but my sales guy who sold the membership said he talked to the doc and he said that they have this protocol for a reason and i need to tough it out. A couple of weeks later, i emailed them again and told them my sex drive has been non existent and worst than prior to getting on TRT! My anxiety was at an all time high! I was depressed and felt like crap, except at this time in had ready up research through Excelmale and watched their Youtube Channel so i knew the symptombs were of someone with low Estrodial, so i ordered lab work on my own dime and my Estradiol was at 8!!!! I sent the results to these characters and a week went by and nobody bothered to respond. I emailed them and told them not to send me the Testostrone that is r pre-mixed with 1mg of Anastrozole and a separate 1 mg pill. Sure enough, i received notification that they had shipped the same order as before!!!! So another 2mg of Anastrozole when my level is at 8!!! I emailed them again, and still no call from the doctor, then the sales guy Daniel called me and said they're going to recall the package and take me off their program because the doctor doesn't want me to tell him how to do his job! I said wait a minute, so the doctor thinks Edtradiol of 8 is good? And that i should still continue taking 2mg of Anastrozole per week? He said yes!!! This to me is malpractice and patient abandonment! Not only did they make me feel like crap, but then left me hanging! Watch out for these inexperienced places, they're learning on their patients! Very very poor experience. So now my question is how do i get my Estradiol back up? I can't even get an erection anymore! Need help! I feel terrible!

Gomanny2121

Get2dichoppa, my sex drive became worst than prior to TRT! My anxiety went way up, motivation went out the window, body ache, symptoms of depression came back, and overall sense of not feeling well. I'm dedperately trying to get it back up! Watch out for these so called doctors, most of them have no clue about managing TRT!

1Draw

I also took too much anastrozole and my E2 tanked to 8.4 on a 1/30/17 blood test. It rose to 14.9 on 2/28 and to 20.6 on 4/14 so by now I'm thinking I'm around 25-30 which is perfect for me. So took about 3 months. Hang in there - it is quicker than you think but it will follow T as CW said.

get2dichoppa

I also took too much anastrozole and my E2 tanked to 8.4 on a 1/30/17 blood test. It rose to 14.9 on 2/28 and to 20.6 on 4/14 so by now I'm thinking I'm around 25-30 which is perfect for me. So took about 3 months. Hang in there - it is quicker than you think but it will follow T as CW said.

What was your protocol to raise it back up 1Draw?

get2dichoppa

Get2dichoppa, my sex drive became worst than prior to TRT! My anxiety went way up, motivation went out the window, body ache, symptoms of depression came back, and overall sense of not feeling well. I'm dedperately trying to get it back up! Watch out for these so called doctors, most of them have no clue about managing TRT!

Man I feel you. My anxiety was crippling, and I was taking pre-workouts, the combination of high amounts of caffeine and low E were extreme, I couldnt even get through a workout without leaving due to anxiety. I also slightly got depressed. I am one month off AI at 30mg EOD and I already feel much better. Curious to see my bloods at the 6-week mark. Hang in there man, at least we know the symptoms of low E2 and wont be going back

1Draw

What was your protocol to raise it back up 1Draw?

choppa: .15ml or 60 mg 2 x week... I have high SHBG so need lower dose and I am still tweaking dosage. Going to up it to .17 ml or 68mg 2 x week since 60 mg week only got my T levels up to 831... I need to be in the 1100 range to have
functional free T.

Will Brink

If you're goal is to make $ only, cookie cutter is the way to go. Reading tests, tweaking programs, listening to symptoms, etc is time consuming, cuts into profits, and requires someone having a clue what it all means. Hell, some don't even do blood work to establish if the person needs TRT!

These T mills that have sprung up are only slightly worse than the docs that refuse to treat at all. If/when we do see some negative side effects from TRT, it will be due to these T mills over dosing on T, starting people with an AI they may not need crashing E2, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale