Elevated Hemidiaphragm - Any Ideas?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Matteo

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to diagnose and treat my low T for the past year. (Which I'll update my former posts soon)

Recently, for the past four months, I have had a recurring cough and shortness of breath. Overall, just a feeling that something was wrong with my breathing. I have been to my GP several times and he seems to keep brushing it off until he finally agreed to a chest X-ray. I was feeling exactly the same about the level of care I was getting in regards to low T.

It was found that I have an "marked elevation in right hemidiaphragm". To me this doesn't seem right and sounds like it could certainly be the cause of some respiratory problems as it seems to reduce lung capacity. I've been doing plenty of research after hearing these results today. The doctor had no interest in investigating further with additional tests. That doesn't sit well with me.

I know that this is probably not related to Low T, but this forum has given me a wealth of information about health and I thought maybe someone might have some insight into this. At this point, I have little faith in doctors anymore, so if anyone has info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to diagnose and treat my low T for the past year. (Which I'll update my former posts soon)

Recently, for the past four months, I have had a recurring cough and shortness of breath. Overall, just a feeling that something was wrong with my breathing. I have been to my GP several times and he seems to keep brushing it off until he finally agreed to a chest X-ray. I was feeling exactly the same about the level of care I was getting in regards to low T.

It was found that I have an "marked elevation in right hemidiaphragm". To me this doesn't seem right and sounds like it could certainly be the cause of some respiratory problems as it seems to reduce lung capacity. I've been doing plenty of research after hearing these results today. The doctor had no interest in investigating further with additional tests. That doesn't sit well with me.

I know that this is probably not related to Low T, but this forum has given me a wealth of information about health and I thought maybe someone might have some insight into this. At this point, I have little faith in doctors anymore, so if anyone has info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

All of your medical care at this point, on this issue, has been done by your primary care physician? Have you consulted a pulmonologist?

Matteo

Yes, that is correct.

First he gave me a round of antibiotics. Did nothing. Then told me to give it another month. 2 months passed and I practically had to beg for the chest X-ray.

Now after finding out about the elevated hemidiaphragm, I specifically asked to see a pulmonologist and he said there was no need.

Finally, he agreed​ to do a simple lung function (blow test) with a nurse at his office next week. After that I'll be changing GPs but in the meantime, I thought maybe someone here would have some ideas.

Everything I have read online seems to suggest it could be a serious underlying problem and needs further investigation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me