The Defy Physical: Always an Adventure

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pranayama

Thanks for the info sea. What clinic did you go to? I will never return to that minute clinic, or any minute clinic, for that matter, for any future need I may have. Lots of other choices out there in my area.

This thought went through my head as I showed up to my Dr the other day (small clinics that sell a medical membership and mostly have NP's working there) and was told by the office staff that "she wont do a physical for this, she already turned people down for similar looking things". I asked why, and didnt receive an answer. They said to show back up the next day to find out if she would do it, but that she most likely wouldnt. I handed the Defy cover letter over to them that explains who they are and what we are trying to do, still nothing.

I rolled in today, showed her my stack of blood work so she would realize I wasnt just messing around and she finally went ahead with it with no drama after looking at the testosterone. I thought it was gonna be adversarial today, but went smooth.

Hi guys, I am considering switching to Defy from my PCP who currently has me on a TRT program. So I am currently researching Defy.
Is this Defy physical form available in PDF format so I could send my PCP a copy to see if he will agree to this physical?
In Jan of this year I had a complete physical and bloodwork done that showed my T at 173 ng/dL. My PCP started me on a Testim gel right away.
I have since had 2 additional blood workups done. Mid March and one this week. I await my email from LabCorp.

Hi guys, I am considering switching to Defy from my PCP who currently has me on a TRT program. So I am currently researching Defy.
Is this Defy physical form available in PDF format so I could send my PCP a copy to see if he will agree to this physical?
In Jan of this year I had a complete physical and bloodwork done that showed my T at 173 ng/dL. My PCP started me on a Testim gel right away.
I have since had 2 additional blood workups done. Mid March and one this week. I await my email from LabCorp.

You're likely setup to fail if you discuss switching HRT treatments with him, It's advisable to NOT divulge why you need a physical. Say it's for your job. Defy will provide you with a form but like I've said here and elsewhere I white out "defy medical" from it and make some copies.

You're likely setup to fail if you discuss switching HRT treatments with him, It's advisable to NOT divulge why you need a physical. Say it's for your job. Defy will provide you with a form but like I've said here and elsewhere I white out "defy medical" from it and make some copies.

Hi VC thanks for the tip. I don't think he will mind. He has actually asked me to look for a second opinion. On my last blood test my E2 and prolactin were off the charts.
He has no experience with Armidex or Dostinex and is recommending I seek additional help. I hope to put a packet of info together on Defy Med for my next appointment on Tuesday the 16th to discuss my latest blood tests. The one Urology facility my insurance will cover does not offer any HRT services.

Pranayama, sorry I did not mean to derail your thread. Just doing a bit of research and looking for printable documents.

Hi VC thanks for the tip. I don't think he will mind. He has actually asked me to look for a second opinion. On my last blood test my E2 and prolactin were off the charts.
He has no experience with Armidex or Dostinex and is recommending I seek additional help. I hope to put a packet of info together on Defy Med for my next appointment on Tuesday the 16th to discuss my latest blood tests. The one Urology facility my insurance will cover does not offer any HRT services.

Pranayama, sorry I did not mean to derail your thread. Just doing a bit of research and looking for printable documents.

Email them and ask for one. They'll send you a PDF.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me