Younger guys: How much did TRT improve your dating lives?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Birdman

Were there any other younger guys (under 30) here who, before going on TRT, were otherwise good looking enough to get the initial attention of most girls, for example having little to no trouble getting responses and dates from online dating, but then on the date couldn't get the girl to "click" with you or feel that "chemistry?"

If so did you guys after a couple months of taking TRT see a dramatic improvement in your dating lives?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
27, I've never had any problems with chemistry or getting girls interested in me long-term, but my libido was low which made me feel insecure. It never really got in the way once something actually started, but would make me more hesitant to try and pursue women initially, so almost the opposite of what you wrote. I had problems initiating things but chemistry/click were there once I did. I think the whole click/chemistry thing has more to do with compatibility rather than confidence and virility. Even now, if you were to put me on a date with someone really boring or uninteresting there would be no chemistry.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me