Bloated and Swollen on Testosterone: What Tests to Run

Buy Lab Tests Online

tomas

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ne-Man-s-Enemy-or-Friend&highlight=Dht+friend

Please keep in mind that DHT is not a waste product and can be suppressed with more enthusiasm than is called for.

Appreciate the link. I feel my concerns are that my DHT is at 315 and had gone up from 242 which is way out of the reference range of 30-85. Lately I have been feeling heady after I apply the cream, libido is kind of on one day and off another and the same thing with mood. As of yet the only positive result I have seen so far is that my back seems straighter and I am walking more upright. The swelling has also subsided for the most part too.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

Please, please, please have NOTHING to do with propecia (finasteride) or saw palmetto. Use of it is akin to playing Russian Roulette with your endocrine system. Google "post finasteride syndrome" to read how use of this drug can Rob men of libido, erectile function, energy, and focus.[/QUOte

I Googled saw palmetto and testosterone and all I got back was positive links, an you expand?

CoastWatcher

Please, please, please have NOTHING to do with propecia (finasteride) or saw palmetto. Use of it is akin to playing Russian Roulette with your endocrine system. Google "post finasteride syndrome" to read how use of this drug can Rob men of libido, erectile function, energy, and focus.[/QUOte

I Googled saw palmetto and testosterone and all I got back was positive links, an you expand?

Saw palmetto is a 5α-Reductase inhibitor; it blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT. It's clearly established that DHT, far more potent that testosterone, is an absolutely necessary hormone for men (particularly in the area of libido and erectile function). "A pooled summary of all randomized, placebo-controlled trials evaluating 5ARIs (N = 62,827) revealed slightly increased rates over placebo for decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory dysfunction (EjD), and gynecomastia." Side Effects of 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitors: A Comprehensive Review, Sexual Medicine Review, 2013 May. As Dr. John Crisler states in the link below, it's something that can lead to significant problems. http://drjohncrisler.com/post-finasteride-syndrome.html

blackebob

Saw palmetto is a 5α-Reductase inhibitor; it blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT. It's clearly established that DHT, far more potent that testosterone, is an absolutely necessary hormone for men (particularly in the area of libido and erectile function). "A pooled summary of all randomized, placebo-controlled trials evaluating 5ARIs (N = 62,827) revealed slightly increased rates over placebo for decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory dysfunction (EjD), and gynecomastia." Side Effects of 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitors: A Comprehensive Review, Sexual Medicine Review, 2013 May. As Dr. John Crisler states in the link below, it's something that can lead to significant problems. http://drjohncrisler.com/post-finasteride-syndrome.html

Thank you that was 100% contradictory to everything that I pulled up on the net. I never would have made that connection but I'm trying to pick up on these medical terms.

no more saw palmetto.

blackebob

Since I'm getting ready to get my lab work done I've been rereading some of these older post and still trying to figure out what causes the bloating in my abdomen and face. I read this one again and I still cannot find specific test I should request that could indicate where the Boating is from. Anybody, have any help?

Will Brink

Appreciate the feedback. I am going to start applying 1/2 gram to my shoulders and then retest again. If that does not bring it up I will try again and see if I can get on injections.

Those TT numbers should be before you started TRT. That's terrible. What is your BMI, or better yet, bodyfat %? Have you ever had a full cardio work up? BP is ok?

tomas

Injections fixed the problem. All the creams did was raise my DHT. Last labs were night and day different.

Those TT numbers should be before you started TRT. That's terrible. What is your BMI, or better yet, bodyfat %? Have you ever had a full cardio work up? BP is ok?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me