Options for Canadians to get TRT Treatement in the USA

Buy Lab Tests Online

jriptide

After a number of bad doctor experiences in gettingappropriate TRT treatment and monitoring, I am interested in knowing what theoptions are for a Canadian to get TRT treatment including a prescription froman American TRT clinic such as Defy or PrimeBody. I am based near Vancouver, so Ideally looking for options located in thePacific Northwest. But I do also travel occasionally to San Francisco forbusiness, where I just had by blood test done through DiscountedLabs after my doctor showed no interested in testing my Estrogen levels.

I would greatly appreciate any advice and even better yet would welcome hearing from any Canadians that have been successful in getting treatment in the US from a knowledgeable TRT expert.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Defy will offer an advice-only consultation. Essentially, this is the same level of discussion that would take place if you were a Defy patient, but no drugs would be prescribed and no doctor-patient relationship is established. That said, you would have a treatment plan that you could then present to your local, Vancouver doctor who would guide you through the process.

Altermatively, you can contact Prime Body. I'm sure they have physicians in the Pacific Northwest. It would require your visiting that doctor's office, and then returning with your medication (which would have to be declared at the border).

Is your personal physician, your family doctor, open to taking direction from a doctor in this way?

Last edited:

jriptide

Thanks Coastwatcher, not sure if my GP is open to outside advice or not. Based on my experience so far he very conservative when it comes to TRT treatment, low dosages to get me in the low normal range 12.7 nmol/l (366dg/ml), he did not want to increase my dosage. Prior to treatment my Testosterone level has a 7.4 nmol/l (213 dg/dl). Hence I went to a local Hormone clinic which was a disaster (see my other posts).

It would be great to hear from any Canadians that have gone to a US clinic and what there experiences were and whether they had any challenges crossing the border with a Testosterone prescription . It looks like you can bring a 90 day supply of a subscription across the border, just wondering if it is more challenging given Testosterone is a schedule IV drug in Canada. I am also guessing I will not be able to have my insurance cover my prescription if it is from a US doctor, which I can live with if it means getting proper treatment.

CoastWatcher

Thanks Coastwatcher, not sure if my GP is open to outside advice or not. Based on my experience so far he very conservative when it comes to TRT treatment, low dosages to get me in the low normal range 12.7 nmol/l (366dg/ml), he did not want to increase my dosage. Prior to treatment my Testosterone level has a 7.4 nmol/l (213 dg/dl). Hence I went to a local Hormone clinic which was a disaster (see my other posts).

It would be great to hear from any Canadians that have gone to a US clinic and what there experiences were and whether they had any challenges crossing the border with a Testosterone prescription . It looks like you can bring a 90 day supply of a subscription across the border, just wondering if it is more challenging given Testosterone is a schedule IV drug in Canada. I am also guessing I will not be able to have my insurance cover my prescription if it is from a US doctor, which I can live with if it means getting proper treatment.
After a second opinion for a urological matter that I obtained in Atlanta, I returned to Toronto with multiple prescriptions, including controlled substances. All were declared, all were carefully inspected and all were allowed to accompany me. It speeded things since I had a letter from the doctor explaining why I was in transit with medication.

Sean Mosher

We have a network doctor (PrimeBody) in San Francisco if that's something you'd like to explore/talk about further.
Please feel free to PM me!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching