Lumps after injection

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi
I have been on TRT for 5 years and I dont recall ever getting lumps after giving my shots. Sure there is a small lump from the fluid being shot into the site but not a nodule under the skin at the shot site that a week later is still there. I move to a new insurance and pharmacy so I am wondering if there is a difference in the Cypionate that is causing it. the current vial is Depo Test 200mg/ml and says using cottonseed oil. I have done 3 shots two in abs one in the quad and all have small had lumps.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would think it's from the oil. I no longer do any Sub-Q injections, I never liked to inject that way. It's sounds like you're get lumps with both IM and Sub-Q.

Hoosier52

I switched to grapeseed oil. Still get lumps, but nothing like the red, swollen, itchy lumps I got from cottonseed oil. I do SubQ injections.

Vince

Super Moderator
I switched to grapeseed oil. Still get lumps, but nothing like the red, swollen, itchy lumps I got from cottonseed oil. I do SubQ injections.

Have you thought of trying shallow IM. I use easy touch 27g 1/2" syringe, for me they work great.

jdthoosier

Can you do shallow IM in the glutes? As I get more lean, my wife found it harder to do the injections by 'pinching' the fat to inject.

Its kind of a journey, different syringes, gauges and lengths, different spots to inject in. Keep trying. 29g 1/2" is the most popular. I'd stop pinching fat/skin if that's what you're doing, just stick in it and push.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me