Daily Injections- what about HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

finkelet

So I'm considering switching to daily injections due to a very low SHBG and rising E2. I currently dray my HCG and Test together and inject every 3.5 days.

For those that inject daily what do you do with your HCG? Daily as well?

Also what syringes are you using. I'm using 27G Easy Touch 1cc syringes now. But on daily my volume will 0.12 cc. That seems really hard to measure out.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

So I'm considering switching to daily injections due to a very low SHBG and rising E2. I currently dray my HCG and Test together and inject every 3.5 days.

For those that inject daily what do you do with your HCG? Daily as well?

Also what syringes are you using. I'm using 27G Easy Touch 1cc syringes now. But on daily my volume will 0.12 cc. That seems really hard to measure out.

Thoughts?

I've been injecting testosterone on a daily basis, 16mg every morning, for 22 months. My HCG is injected every 3.5 days. I use a 29g insulin syringe manufactured here in Canada.

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Dr. Crisler likes his men on daily HCG injections of 125 iu.

He says many men state a stronger libido and better sense of well being...helps keep E2 lower as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do daily injections of T and inject 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days.
The second study shows that testosterone inside the testicles (instratesticular testosterone or ITT) has to reach a certain amount for Sertoli cells to "wake up" to produce sperm. TRT actually decreases testosterone inside the cells by an unknown mechanism. HCG doses under 300 IU along with TRT may not normalize intratesticular testosterone since 250 IU produced an ITT 7% below baseline. 500 IU produced ITT 25% above normal. The Baylor study below used the 500 IU dose.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?425-Two-Studies-That-Used-HCG-with-Testosterone

KSPhD

Vince,

My understanding is exogenous T shuts down leydig cells endogenous production of T by negative feedback on the hypothalmic pituitary axis, which reduces LH secretion from the pituitary.

The leydig cells and sertoli cells (which produce sperm) are in close proximity to one another. The sertoli cells in part have a blood-testes barrier, thus any T you inject and any test you produce that ends up in the circulation will be unlikely to reach the sertoli cells in sufficient concentration.

However, because the Leydig cells are in close proximity to the sertoli cells some of the T that is naturally produced can diffuse easily to the Sertoli cells. In contrast, the T you supplement exogenously goes into the blood stream from the interstitial fluid and thus can't reach the sertoli cells. This is what shuts down spermatogenesis. HCG works by mimicking LH, which maintains the Leydig cells T production, and thus maintains spermatogenesis.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me