Low E2 Causing Joint Pains and Tendonitis?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jimmyt33

More detailed bloods can be seen here https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?9816-2nd-Bloods-for-2017-Concerned-Suggestions-Please

[TD="bgcolor: #cccccc"]Description[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #cccccc"]Unit[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #cccccc"]Reference Range[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #cccccc, align: right"]Jan-9-17[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #cccccc, align: right"]Feb-24-17[/TD]

Estradiol

pg/mL

11.00-44.00

[TD="align: left"]55[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]20.78[/TD]

Testosterone

ng/dL

240.24-870.68

[TD="align: left"]673.87[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1077[/TD]

I've generally been feeling pretty great, after many months of feeling really terrible. When I got the above results, i was doing 200mg Test Cyp per week, and taking 12.5 Aromasin EOD, 50mg Proviron ED. Like I said, was feeling pretty great, this is around late Feb.

After the above results, I decided to lower my T dose to 150mg per week, aiming for more like 750-850 TT.

However, as I began increasing cardio intensity with jogging, skipping, bike etc I started getting shin splints - to the point where I had to get compression socks. It worked pretty well, but then my knees started to become painful, to the point where even just walking hurts sometimes, and stairs almost always hurt going up or down, but more down.

I've also noticed in the past few weeks that other joints are hurting, like my elbows, and heels. I really don't know what's happening, but figured 'maybe' I lowered my E too much.

As you can see above, I was previously above the maximum range, and also had related symptoms, hence I went hard on the Aromasin. But I figured 20.48 was a good number.

Past 3-4 weeks, I've been feeling the joint pains a LOT - to the point where I want to take NPP / Deca just for the joint relief!

I went to a doctor recently RE my knees, and he said it's tendonitis due to my body being "deconditioned".

Getting blood works will cost me upwards of $300+, so I'm reluctant right now, but will do so if it continues as bad as it has been lately.

Is anyone here able to offer any opinions here?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It seems, based in the reference range, that you may have measured estradiol with the standard test. If you are in the US, you can measure your basic lab values at www.discountedlabs.com for a fraction of the $300 you quoted.

If not in the US, no access the the sensitive test, it's a fair bet that you've pushed your e2 lower than it ought to be. If you must rely on the less than ideal test, I'd err on the side of being slightly higher rather than lower. Dr. Rotman, the urologist running an open-ended question-and-answer forum here, makes the same point. It may well be that 55 on the test you utilized, isn't high at all - or may be only slightly elevated.

jimmyt33

It may well be that 55 on the test you utilized, isn't high at all - or may be only slightly elevated.

I definitely don't want to be at 55, as I was super bloated, and found myself weepy during TV commercials! But OK, thanks for your insights, I'll probably lower my Aromasin intake.

I'm confused, as I see some people being on a TRT dose without using any AI, or very little of something like Anastrozole (which I was originally prescribed), that obviously wasn't doing it's job correctly.

If I've lost another 12lbs of body fat, gained some muscle - is it possibly that maybe I should just be doing the regular 150mg/week TRT dose, no need for an AI?

I don't know my exact bodyfat %, but I'd guess it's at around 20%.

CoastWatcher

I definitely don't want to be at 55, as I was super bloated, and found myself weepy during TV commercials! But OK, thanks for your insights, I'll probably lower my Aromasin intake.

I'm confused, as I see some people being on a TRT dose without using any AI, or very little of something like Anastrozole (which I was originally prescribed), that obviously wasn't doing it's job correctly.

If I've lost another 12lbs of body fat, gained some muscle - is it possibly that maybe I should just be doing the regular 150mg/week TRT dose, no need for an AI?

I don't know my exact bodyfat %, but I'd guess it's at around 20%.
I've never taken an AI. My estradiol did climb to 55/sensitive test and I knew something was off, headaches and a heavy feeling. My doctor and I switched my protocol from 60mg every 3.5 days to 16mg every day, first thing in the morning. Estradiol slid into place and I've maintained total testosterone levels right at 1000. A manipulation of your dose may be sufficient to control your e2. Frequent smaller amounts of testosterone are seen by more and more men as an excellent way to maintain healthy levels without need of an AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me