Sermorelin, Ipamorelin, TB500

Buy Lab Tests Online

Grapple333

PLEASE HELP! So I herniated L5-S1 with nerve compression and also herniated L4-L5. Messed myself up really good and i have serve nerve pain. My Test is under 300 and my LH is low so im assuming my Hypothalmus is not working properly. My Physical Therapist says I have atrophy in some of my lower back muscles and glute muscles. Im considering doing 100 mcs sermorelin and 100 mcs ipamorelin at bedtime to help with hgh and speed recovery and also TB500 for recovery. What is a reputable reasonably priced source to get these online? and is there anything else you can recommend?

Supplements Im Taking Currenty
-Fish Oil- 800 epa 600 dpa in morning
-Vitamin D3 2500 with 90mcg K2 and 100mg Calcuim Morning- My last test for D3 i was 43 ng on a reference range of 30ng-100ng
-Curcumin 500 mg morning
-Bioperine 10 mg morning with the curcumin
-Glucosamine HCI 1500 mg Night time
- 1000 mg mix of MSM/Condroitin/Hyaluronic Acid Night time
- Boswellia Serrata 100 mg

Is there any thing else I should be adding to this that im missing or anything that is not properly dosed for what im trying to do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KSPhD

Fish oil can be supplemented anywhere from 1-6 grams of EPA+DHA / day.

Make sure you pair your Vit D3 with fat. I take mine in the morning with fish oil and my protein shake, which includes MCT oil. You could bump that Vit D3 level up a bit from 2500 to 4000 or 5000. Just get it checked every once in a while. To get maximum effects men should aim for 60-90 ng - anything over or under that increases mortality.

Ginger has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects. Would need a capsule of 1g, or 2 ml of liquid extract, or 2 pieces of crystallized ginger.

The curcumin Bioperine combo looks good.

Only other thing I can think of is Marijuana/THC if it is legal in your state.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me