First Injection - Do I Discontinue the Topical?

Buy Lab Tests Online

meanbreen

I just took my first injection of test cyp (along with hcg). Should I go ahead and take the test cream tonight as well (I have been taking that since mid-march) or will I feel effects from the injection instantly? Not sure how that transition works. Thanks guys!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You will not feel the injection instantly. If you are now on a protocol that is injection-based, however, why would you consider using the former topical application? Simply discontinue it.

meanbreen

You will not feel the injection instantly. If you are now on a protocol that is injection-based, however, why would you consider using the former topical application? Simply discontinue it.
Well I just don't want to go back to feeling like shit waiting to feel the effects of the injection.

meanbreen

Simply discontinue the topical. You don't want be receiving testosterone via two modes of delivery.
That is probably the smart approach. How long do you figure it will take for me to feel the effects of the injections? I was hoping I would feel it relatively quickly since I have already been building up testosterone in my system for the last 6 weeks via topical.

CoastWatcher

My own experience is of no real help as Androgel was a total bust for me. I began noticing improvement within the week. More focus, sharper concentration, better energy, flashes of libido. What were your levels like on the topical?

Remember, you're restarting the clock on everything with injections. Total and free testosterone, estradiol, hematocrit, the works. All need to be evaluated in four to six weeks. If you continue topical administration you and your doctor won't have a sense of what is going on.

meanbreen

My own experience is of no real help as Androgel was a total bust for me. I began noticing improvement within the week. More focus, sharper concentration, better energy, flashes of libido. What were your levels like on the topical?

Remember, you're restarting the clock on everything with injections. Total and free testosterone, estradiol, hematocrit, the works. All need to be evaluated in four to six weeks. If you continue topical administration you and your doctor won't have a sense of what is going on.
Makes sense. It is hard to say RE levels, as I got tested 2 weeks after starting topical (https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10426-I-think-that-my-E2-has-spiked) and then just got tested yesterday, so don't know those test results yet. All I know is that I felt amazing first few weeks on topical then kind of nosedived. Thanks for your input man!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me