Does HCG Worsen Secondary Hypogonadism During a Restart?

Buy Lab Tests Online

AJ

Hello all,

To all the amazing knowledgeable people out here. Please share your knowledge/experience in this matter.
I have heard that people who suffer from secondary hypogonadism and are planning to do HPTA restart should not do HCG as it can potentially make it worse. This is for people who have never used any kind of AAS/TRT/Drugs. I am trying to make sense from theoretical point of view about the 2 type of restart below:

Clomid Only Restart:
4 weeks - Clomid would block estrogen receptors and hence help boost LH and FSH which in turn can boost Test.

Clomid + HCG Restart:
HCG 2 weeks - HCG would help boost Test and E2 conversion. This would probably lower GnrH, LH and FSH as it would think they have enough Test. But HCG would help to boost Test for the 2 weeks.
Then Clomid for 4 weeks - Clomid would block estrogen receptors and hence help boost LH and FSH which in turn can boost Test even more.

Please pardon my gibberish if it didn't make sense. May be someone with far greater knowledge/personal experience can explain this.

P.S: I suffer from secondary hypogonadism. No TRT/AAS in the past. My LH/FSH is normal. T is low around 330. I was prescribed TRT + HCG. But the wonderful people over here told me to try HPTA restart as I am still 33 years old.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

daysleeper

Hello all,

To all the amazing knowledgeable people out here. Please share your knowledge/experience in this matter.
I have heard that people who suffer from secondary hypogonadism and are planning to do HPTA restart should not do HCG as it can potentially make it worse. This is for people who have never used any kind of AAS/TRT/Drugs. I am trying to make sense from theoretical point of view about the 2 type of restart below:

Clomid Only Restart:
4 weeks - Clomid would block estrogen receptors and hence help boost LH and FSH which in turn can boost Test.

Clomid + HCG Restart:
HCG 2 weeks - HCG would help boost Test and E2 conversion. This would probably lower GnrH, LH and FSH as it would think they have enough Test. But HCG would help to boost Test for the 2 weeks.
Then Clomid for 4 weeks - Clomid would block estrogen receptors and hence help boost LH and FSH which in turn can boost Test even more.

Please pardon my gibberish if it didn't make sense. May be someone with far greater knowledge/personal experience can explain this.

P.S: I suffer from secondary hypogonadism. No TRT/AAS in the past. My LH/FSH is normal. T is low around 330. I was prescribed TRT + HCG. But the wonderful people over here told me to try HPTA restart as I am still 33 years old.

Would like to hear about this also! In the same position as you, 31yo.

CSI007

HCG affects the production of LH. If you do HCG monotherapy you will essentially shut down your own production so if you take it for any length of time it will shut your natural production down. Once you stop HCG you will have to wait for your body to start producing LH on it's own again.

JPB

HCG is most commonly used during restart to stimulate the testicles prior to the real recovery. There is a short window of time when this is appropriate, but continued HCG will keep LH release shutdown.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me