Middle-Aged Guy Wondering About TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

thorshammer

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, and was considering HRT. I am 46, and very active.
But my energy levels are not what they were, even though I lift weights and workout 5x week.

My only concern was that the friends I know who do Testosterone as a physiological replacement level, seem to be agressive. I can even tell from a text message when they are on cycle.

I am considering HRT, was considering hGh or test, but wanna make sure I dont get agitated and aggressive.

I am guessing if one does a small amount, then perhaps this is avoidable?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. This is a therapeutic community, we don't do cycles of testosterone or offer any guidance on them (there are plenty of places that can direct you if that's where your interests are). Members here are engaging in testosterone replacement therapy - we are hypogonadal; we turn to exogenous testosterone to replace that which are bodies no longer produce. Achieving that requires blood work and thoughtful medical intervention. We're glad you joined us, and if you have lab tests - or further details related to your interest in testosterone - we hope you'll post them and become an active member.

thorshammer

Welcome to Excelmale. This is a therapeutic community, we don't do cycles of testosterone or offer any guidance on them (there are plenty of places that can direct you if that's where your interests are). Members here are engaging in testosterone replacement therapy - we are hypogonadal; we turn to exogenous testosterone to replace that which are bodies no longer produce. Achieving that requires blood work and thoughtful medical intervention. We're glad you joined us, and if you have lab tests - or further details related to your interest in testosterone - we hope you'll post them and become an active member.

Hi there,

At 46, I am guessing I fit into that category. I am looking to bring my body to a normal level.

James

thorshammer - At 45, I'm right there with you, but not convinced I'm 'middle aged!' Welcome to the site. As CoastWatcher asks, what additional symptoms do you have? I'd suggest never trying TRT without labs. Not just testosterone and estradiol but everything else you'll find in this sickies.

thorshammer

thorshammer - At 45, I'm right there with you, but not convinced I'm 'middle aged!' Welcome to the site. As CoastWatcher asks, what additional symptoms do you have? I'd suggest never trying TRT without labs. Not just testosterone and estradiol but everything else you'll find in this sickies.

Hi James,

Thanks for understanding. It appeared Coasteatcher misunderstood me. As I said, yes I just want to restore normal levels. Although I have not had any labs yet, my symptoms are: low libido or lack of, low energy, lethargy, depression, poor sleep, lack of motivation and interest, erectile dysfunction.
Those to me seemed enough to suggest something is happening.

James

It might suggest something is happening, but it may or may not be due to low testosterone. Stop guessing and have your blood drawn. It will tell you so much. Over the years I was convinced I knew what my problems were yet a blood test completely ruled it out. I appreciate your post but at this point, dude you're simply guessing.

CoastWatcher

If you want to start right away you can turn to www.discountedlabs.com (many of us rely on it for self-testing). Start with total and free testosterone, estradiol/sensitive, SHBG - or one of the packaged draws you can purchase. Results emailed to you, bloodwork through LabCorp, prices are reasonable.

Will Brink

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, and was considering HRT. I am 46, and very active.
But my energy levels are not what they were, even though I lift weights and workout 5x week.

My only concern was that the friends I know who do Testosterone as a physiological replacement level, seem to be agressive. I can even tell from a text message when they are on cycle.

I am considering HRT, was considering hGh or test, but wanna make sure I dont get agitated and aggressive.

I am guessing if one does a small amount, then perhaps this is avoidable?

One does not cycle TRT as a rule, so that's a red flag right there. Can you explain why what's meant by cycle in that context?

thorshammer

One does not cycle TRT as a rule, so that's a red flag right there. Can you explain why what's meant by cycle in that context?
My friend is a yogi, amd travels to India. He cannot travel with any of the meds he is taking, as I believe hgh is part of his regimen. So thats what I mean by off cycle. After his travels.

Will Brink

My friend is a yogi, amd travels to India. He cannot travel with any of the meds he is taking, as I believe hgh is part of his regimen. So thats what I mean by off cycle. After his travels.

An aggressive yogi? Sounds like he's missing the point of the Zen thing. If he's going on an off TRT, then yes, that may contribute to the issue of mood swings and such but that's one of various reasons one does not cycle TRT. He needs to stop doing that....HRT, via HGH is another matter and will not impact mood in that way.

thorshammer

Yes i believe he does a myriad of things, test, hcg, armidex and hgh. He looks great I must say. People often think he is 40. He is 60. When he speaks, he sounds like a man who has lived for 60yrs, but in the body of a perfect specimen of a 40yr old athletic male.

Im not sure what the laws are in India, but he doesnt take his meds when he is there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me