Running out of Testosterone Before Followup

Buy Lab Tests Online

giannid

I'm a new patient with Defy and been with them since January. My initial doe was 75 mg of test, twice a week and 300 IU of Hcg 3 times per week. Beginning of last week they text and emailed me and told me I was due for bloodwork so this Saturday I went and had it done. I told the person I talked to that i was almost out of test and he made it sound like I wasn't going to be able to reorder before I have another consultation. I know I wasn't taking more than I was supposed to and I only have enough for one dose. They also said it would be a few weeks after they get my bloodwork back to get another consultation. Will they actually let you run out of Testosterone. I actually feel real good and hate to come off a few weeks. I think it's kind of not right to let you run out of your meds while you wait for weeks to talk to someone. ANyone else ever experience this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm a new patient with Defy and been with them since January. My initial doe was 75 mg of test, twice a week and 300 IU of Hcg 3 times per week. Beginning of last week they text and emailed me and told me I was due for bloodwork so this Saturday I went and had it done. I told the person I talked to that i was almost out of test and he made it sound like I wasn't going to be able to reorder before I have another consultation. I know I wasn't taking more than I was supposed to and I only have enough for one dose. They also said it would be a few weeks after they get my bloodwork back to get another consultation. Will they actually let you run out of Testosterone. I actually feel real good and hate to come off a few weeks. I think it's kind of not right to let you run out of your meds while you wait for weeks to talk to someone. ANyone else ever experience this?

Huh? There must be more to this than you're telling us, because I've never had this issue. As long as you're current, you can refill before a consult.

Either you're way early on a refill or you're not current on something.

Did you ask if you can have a refill, or was it just implied you couldn't? It's possible you may have misinterpreted the person's tone.

It was just implied I couldn't. I'm current with everything. I'll call them to see if I can refill.

Good! I think a misinterpretation or mis explanation is most likely here, which is great news, because it would solve your problem!

When in doubt, ask, it is your right to know. You are a patient. Patients have rights.

giannid

Honestly, I figured they would of sent me something for a refill or a reminder. Seems like they're so big, I never talk to the same person twice and things kind of get lost in the shuffle. For any other meds I take the pharmacy always calls me and reminds me to pick up my meds. I own a business and am pretty busy. Just thought things would be a little automated for you considering I'm paying five times more than a bottle of Testosterone should cost.

giannid

Using Termuno 27 gauge by 1/2 to inject in shoulder. Draw with one needle and shoot with another. I draw Testosterone first the HCG. I always take a little less than the .35 ml I'm supposed to be taking twice a week to allow some extra in the needle and drum.

Honestly, I figured they would of sent me something for a refill or a reminder. Seems like they're so big, I never talk to the same person twice and things kind of get lost in the shuffle. For any other meds I take the pharmacy always calls me and reminds me to pick up my meds. I own a business and am pretty busy. Just thought things would be a little automated for you considering I'm paying five times more than a bottle of Testosterone should cost.

It's possible you're just not due for a refill yet. Being out ! = being ready for a refill.

Scheduled substances can't be refilled whenever, only when they are out due to time, trust me, I'm on a few of them.

Take your weekly dose, divide 10mL by your dose(10mL/.7mL = 14.28 weeks. This is my dose). Check when you had your last refill, count the weeks, if >13 you can refill. If <13 you cannot refill.

Running out early has nothing to do with this unfortunately. The DEA doesn't care.

Using Termuno 27 gauge by 1/2 to inject in shoulder. Draw with one needle and shoot with another. I draw Testosterone first the HCG. I always take a little less than the .35 ml I'm supposed to be taking twice a week to allow some extra in the needle and drum.

Each needle will lose about .02mL or so. .02 * 2 needles = .04mL.

.04mL * 2 = .08mL lost per week.

Over 14 weeks that could be 1.12mL, or 2 weeks worth. Hence the running out early thing, add in some lost in the syringe, and some mistakes along the way and you're looking at 4 weeks wasted.

giannid

Looks like at my dose, .7 ml per week, next wed will be 14 weeks for me so I'm pretty close to being accurate on my refill time then. Hopefully they give me my refill when I call tomorrow.

Daeodon

How much are you paying for test? How much should it cost?

giannid

My buddy pays for it out of pocket at Costco for like $30 or $35. I believe Defy charges like $130 plus a shipping fee. It's part of their service fee I guess.

Daeodon

Can you order from a compounding pharma or is that part of the deal. Mine is mailed to me with syringes and alcohol pads for much less than half of that by Empower.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know if this will help. I've never ran out of T, I use Easy touch 27g 1/2". If you're sure to run out of T, maybe you can cut your dose down for now.

Last I knew Defy would write you a script for Cyp that you can take and get filled, perhaps bill your insurance with, you do not have to buy thru Defy (that I remember) and they charge a small fee for this. You should never need a consult to get a refill, they have a patient portal and place orders thru that. Remember as JDS stated controlled substance and you're only going to get enough for ~56 days I think it is. If you're running short...something may be wrong on your end, its not uncommon here to see guys miss dosing thru mistaking the syringes they use and doing the math.

From my experience with Primebody, the new shipment comes at least 15 days before i run out. When I got a notice that new bloodwork is due, I delayed it for three months because I was on frequent business trips but the testosterone shipments continued to come. I think there must be a mistake. What I would do in this case, and since test cyp has a relatively long half life, I would split whatever I have and inject less, perhaps half the dose. Since test cyp bulds in the system slowly, that could buy you some time.

cja

With Defy as well, and this is my first refill time and follow up. My HCG was running low, as well as my AI (due to a increase a month ago) and I wasnt told I can call and order HCG and AI at any time. So when those run low, just call and order as needed. You can also order extra HCG, to offset the 11,000 being a 2 month supply, and the Test C being a 3 month. We are also supposed to order our Test C before the follow up. This was also news to me as I was getting worried I will run out before the follow up happened. However this is not the case, call Defy and they will tell you want day you can order, my order date and what I have left will work out just fine. Had I not asked I wouldve been screwed!

I'm a Defy patient too. You shared some thoughts about what you may have expected but did you actually contact them? In my experience

- When I call, the person on the phone is able to see all of my relevant information.
- Anyone I speak with is able to either address my need immediately or get my question/request to someone who can.
- Rx details such as refil, cost, shipping info, next refil timing, whatever, are always available to me.
- They will send prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice upon request. (I get my T rx filled via Defy and my AI rx filled elsewhere)
- And, when I leave a voice message or send email responses are received promptly.

Regarding cost, do you have other options for this type of care where the quality is as good and the all-in cost to you would be lower? I certainly don't. Even if the T is more expensive I'm way ahead when all else is considered. My time is limited too; I particularly value the convenience of the telemedicine model and point of contact resolution.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching