Trying to Solve the Problem of Why I Don't Feel Good

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jpin22

Been with Defy for awhile and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Besides some cognitive benefits of not having low T, I dont feel a whole lot of from TRT. TRT protocol is 160 mg a week split in two doses and HCG.

I used to be a 5-6 day a week gym guy and was in very good shape. Ive lost muscle and my muscles shake upon any kind exertion and ive gain visceral fat around my abdomen that doesnt change no matter how little I eat or how well I eat and I dont ever feel up for lifting weights.

My blood work has been pretty consistent (this is all while fasting):

Low SHBG usually around 13 with the reference range starting at 16
High trigylcerides Usually in the 170-190 area with the upper range limit being 149.
Normal liver enzymes (GGT, AST, ALT)
LDL usually a little out of range high
HDL usually in the 30s with 39 being the low point of the reference range
IGF-1 high out of range
ALP - always low
Anion gap always way high out of range but Dr Saya said this isnt important.
Insulin was high once but normal the rest. Dr. Saya put me on metformin. Sugar and A1C has always been in range before and during metformin use.

My different theories:
- Fatty liver (had liver ultrasound that showed hepatic size was borderline high however echotexture was homogenous. Plan on having either CT or MRI since liver Ultrasound isnt exactly 100% accurate).
- Sleep Apnea (Girlfriend tells me I snore loud and occasionally sounds like I stop breathing. Not sure if this is a cause or effect of this whole health issue). Plan on getting sleep study done
- Cushings Syndrome - I have an adrenal tumor that my previous endocrinologist thought could be the cause. I had adrenal vein sampling done and they classified it as a nonfunctioning tumor with no excess cortisol. Seems like a dead end but I dont know.

Havent done much testing lately because I feel like I now have developed metabolic syndrome that just cant be cured or something. But I thought Id see what the board had to say. Would love to get back to my old life.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
6 weeks is much too soon...long journey not a sprint. I would start thinking about, and you need to get stable for longer I think before contemplating changes but I believe your SHBG is going to dictate that you move to EOD injections at a minimum.

Jpin22

6 weeks is much too soon...long journey not a sprint. I would start thinking about, and you need to get stable for longer I think before contemplating changes but I believe your SHBG is going to dictate that you move to EOD injections at a minimum.

I'm confused what you're referring to when you say 6 weeks. I've been on TRT for over a year now

I haven't seen any difference in bloodwork or overall feeling in injecting EOD or 2x a week

Looking for more thoughts on what seems to be some kind of underlying health issue

Dunno. Maybe if you post blood work we can comment on your blood work. You haven't posted a whole lotta info for us to comment on.

You haven't told us how you don't feel good, as in what symptoms you have, what medications you're on, and what has gotten better.

As it stands, there is woefully insufficient information here to even begin to assess a complicated situation. Not sure what you're expecting.

Last edited:

Domino

I too have similar body chemistry with a low low shbg of 9 I dont do great on trt but have improved with a ed injection of 16mg test cyp and 100iu of hcg with an ai of .75mg per week with my low shbg i didnt do well on higher doses of Test

Dunno. Maybe if you post blood work we can comment on your blood work. You haven't posted a whole lotta info for us to comment on.

You haven't told us how you don't feel good, as in what symptoms you have, what medications you're on, and what has gotten better.

As it stands, there is woefully insufficient information here to even begin to assess a complicated situation. Not sure what you're expecting.

Indeed a good convo could be had.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching