Exogenous Ketones - Does Anyone Have Experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi
Has anyone tried Exogenous Ketones like Keto//OS?
I know that a Keto diet it the best way to get ketones but I am wondering if this will help you get into Ketoses faster and help keep you there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KSPhD

My experience has been that it did not get me to produce my own ketones more quickly, but it made the transition into ketosis easier to endure. I did not get the "keto-flu" when using exogenous ketones. Without it, I would have a period in the first week where I felt horrible.

thanks, KSPhD. I have been using them without changing my diet as a test to how they impact my system. I feel I do have more energy, mental focus and controlling appetite a bit as well. They do seem to cause a bit of a stomach issue if I take to much at one time. I have taken the dose and cut into two, one morning and one if afternoon which seems to help. I got the orange flavor one and it tastes like an Orange Julius. I think the chocolate one in my morning bullet coffee would be good.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do follow a low-carb high-fat diet, I supplement with MCT oil to help give me energy. I find limiting carbs and eating good healthy fats, is the easiest way for me to control my Hunger.

KSPhD

I do follow a low-carb high-fat diet, I supplement with MCT oil to help give me energy. I find limiting carbs and eating good healthy fats, is the easiest way for me to control my Hunger.

Me too Vince. MCT oil early in the morning with my protein shake and I am not hungry until after noon. Though it is wise to warn others, slowly increase the amount of MCT oil if your not used to it.

Vince

Super Moderator
Me too Vince. MCT oil early in the morning with my protein shake and I am not hungry until after noon. Though it is wise to warn others, slowly increase the amount of MCT oil if your not used to it.
That's a good warning, go slow on the MCT oil. I do use it with breakfast and dinner.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me