Why Do Some Feel Good on Large Doses of Hormones?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lanky

So Im reading a lot about testosterone and TRT and managing the side affects of aromatisation.
So why do those huge bodybuilders not feel like shit and fatigued and not be able to go to the gym when they have like crazy T levels.. (would their Testosterone be like 4000+)

Also what about transgender Males who become females is it estrogen they raise? would they not feel like crap ?

Just looking at guys who have obviously taken Testosterone, eg Sly stallone, Arnold, and famous body builders eg Dorian Yates etc... they all look pretty good and seem to have very productive lives.
So how are guys like Rich Piana able to operate are they the anomaly?

Biologically these guys are very interesting. There's no real studies on them, anyone shed some light on how these guys can operate on these amounts? is it that some people can handle it and some cant?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

How can you be so sure they don't feel miserable? To counteract the effects of aromatization AIs in huge amounts are frequently required. Some may be outliers.

For one they use any number of drugs/hormones to control the side effects, large doses like 1mg/d of Anastrozole so I would not agree that abuse levels of T are not problematic for them. Further, if, IF, drugs/hormones were taken off the table for the elite of BB/PL those guys are genetic anomalies anyway and they honestly still be the Champs, hormones or not (assuming a level playing field).

lanky

How can you be so sure they don't feel miserable? To counteract the effects of aromatization AIs in huge amounts are frequently required. Some may be outliers.
I would think they feel miserable!, just wondering if anyone worked closely with any of these guys or was like that. Im sure the doctors on here would have a great insight I doubt they would share it, as some might think its irresponsible in some way seeing that its steroid abuse and they wouldn't want to be part of it.

I would think they feel miserable!, just wondering if anyone worked closely with any of these guys or was like that. Im sure the doctors on here would have a great insight I doubt they would share it, as some might think its irresponsible in some way seeing that its steroid abuse and they wouldn't want to be part of it.

You can't possibly say you think how some one would feel.

Well it IS a federal crime in the same category as heroin et al so yeah there's not much to be said about it. A forum like TNation might get your better conversation as this subject isnt played very well on EM.

lanky

You can't possibly say you think how some one would feel.

True, I meant they must feel miserable sometimes, as there must be huge ups and downs. Lots of them stay on it for years so it also maybe euphoric..... the steroid pump etc... feeling better than sex (quote from Arnold in pumping Iron)
Just looking at Rich Piana he looks wired all the time, maybe he lives just for that next workout.

I doubt these guys would be as successful as they are if they felt miserable. In a similar vein to the original post, I always wonder why as children we felt great even with sub-female testosterone levels. As for athletes/bodybuilders, I think it's pretty clear that they never really come off the hormones. Rich Piana claims that he comes off completely, but considering the size he constantly carries (even accounting for his collagen implants), there's no way he's ever drug-free. Most of these guys "blast and cruise," so their hormones don't really crash unless they don't know what they're doing. PCT is becoming a thing of the past, because guys feel better on a maintenance dose of testosterone.

user_joe

If we are just talking testosterone I'm not sure why one would expect someone to feel bad with 5x or 10x normal T levels assuming e2 was kept in check. Seems like it would be difficult though. Maybe that's what you meant. Enough bloodwork would remedy that.

As for ther steroids, I've read quite a few experiences. Sure seems to vary from person to person on side effects. It's one of those mileage may vary deals I'd think.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me