Follow Up with Defy Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

cja

So this will be my first real follow up since starting with Defy. I had T and E labs pulled about 45 days ago that lead to an adjustment in my AI, increasing too 3 times per week .22mg Anastrozole. I had a 2 week period where I did not take any AI (thought E2 was crashed) but the addition of the extra AI pill per week is adding up, I will run out in 2 weeks. My original dose of the AI was only 2 times per week of .22mg Anastrozole.

First question, if I do my labs today, I dont see me getting the follow up appointment and new shipment of my meds before the AI is gone. So do I call and order this now, I am not sure how this goes, anyone been in this situation?

Next I have Protocol concerns. My labs for T and E I did bout 45 days ago had my trough at 1130 total, and 24.5 free T. My E2 was at 48 (hence the increase of AI). As we are discussing in the Are-AI-s-Being-Prescribed-More-Often thread, I feel Anastrozole is effecting my libido. My libido seems better when my E2 is higher, but I suffer from other high E2 issues. One way to relieve myself from the AI is a Protocol change.

current protocol
70mg Test C e3.5d S-W
400ui HCG e3.5d S-W
.22mg Anastrozole M-W-F
DHEA 25mg about twice a week, when taken back to back days I am left feeling groggy

what I would like to change too
??mg Test C Daily
200ui HCG M-W-F
No More Anastrozole
DHEA 25mg kept the same, about twice per week.

How would I go about trying to get onto something like this, daily injections? I dont mind the time, it takes 5 minutes at most to prep and inject T. When I get older and cranky, then maybe going back too e3.5d will be fine, even if it involves the AI. With a trough of around 900, daily injections, my hope is my body will see this as more natural and I wont aromatase so much. With a trough of 1130, if steriodcalc is right, my peak is somewhere around 1600, its no wonder E2 is high.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't believe you would have any issues ordering your AI now. Before changing your protocol, I would discuss it during the consultation. We all get impatient and want to hit that sweet spot in our protocol.
I really like daily injections of T, I thought it would be harder to get used to doing dailys.

cja

I don't believe you would have any issues ordering your AI now. Before changing your protocol, I would discuss it during the consultation. We all get impatient and want to hit that sweet spot in our protocol.
I really like daily injections of T, I thought it would be harder to get used to doing dailys.

Got it, I will call today and order enough AI to last then. I think my HCG is also going to be cutting it close as well, will have to see about this too.

I got the idea of the daily injections from your thread Daily-Injections-of-Testosterone Melissa had mentioned going to more frequent injections when I did the labs 45 days ago, but I swore my E2 was crashed and it was at 48, lol.

You hit the nail on the head right there, I am desperately seeking that sweet spot, and am very impatient. However after going rouge and stopping my AI I have vowed to sit back and let Defy drive and not take the wheel and go off on my own again.

Ill chime back in once I speak to them this morning about ordering more AI. Thanks again.

You don't need to wait until your consult to order meds.

I wouldn't change my protocol now if I were you, as any change basically sets you back 6 weeks in terms of testing.

cja

You don't need to wait until your consult to order meds.

I wouldn't change my protocol now if I were you, as any change basically sets you back 6 weeks in terms of testing.

I learned my lesson on doing that, lol. Todays labs will reflect the changes Defy made 45 days ago, taking my AI from .22mg twice a week to .22mg three times a week. I have a feeling my E2 is still slightly higher than that "magic number" everyone seems to be chasing.

I learned my lesson on doing that, lol. Todays labs will reflect the changes Defy made 45 days ago, taking my AI from .22mg twice a week to .22mg three times a week. I have a feeling my E2 is still slightly higher than that "magic number" everyone seems to be chasing.

#1...don't chase a number, I know you referred to some negative symptoms but in the scheme of things ~48 isn't really that high and as you are starting to see higher is better than lower. I agree with my friend JDS about making too many changes too soon....long journey, marathon, try not to make it a sprint. At this point small, one-at-a-time changes are more conducive to succes. As John refers to, make too many or too large a change, you basically start all over again.

cja

Called Defy and made a order for HCG 11,000ui and 30 more AI capsules. Was easy, I was also told I can order more T on May 8th. I had thought I had to be seen in the follow up before I could order more T. Had I known that I couldve put my labs off until next week instead of rushing down this morning, o well I know for next time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me