Thoughts on AI in protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSPhD

Protocol is:
Test Cyp - 140 mg/wk (70 mg every 3.5 days)
HCG - 800 IU's/wk (400 IU every 3.5 days)
Anastrozole - 0.50 mg/wk (0.25 mg every 3.5 days)

Labs attached. I am concerned about using the AI from the start. Seems like they took into account the estrogen change in relation to the test change while I was on clomid. Any thoughts? I just don't want to tank my estrogen levels...

Attachments

• Labs.jpg
    Labs.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 171
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I like your protocol, have you started using your protocol yet? I would go with the protocol until you have labs and Defy will make adjustments to dial you in.

I agree with you 100%. What Clomid is known to do, the one thing it does very well is boost your Estrogen so high it's a problem. I don't think in that regard that it can be compared to injections and how you'll respond to a completely different protocol. I would recommend you go back and ask if the AI was optional or why it was included from the beginning when you have no tests to support it's use. There could be a good reason it was prescribed in this scenario, im just a guy that knows enough to be dangerous and they're the Dr's.

T/E2 ratio is pretty high natty, so figure if you're at 20 E2 with 300 total test, and you're at 800, then mathematically you'll be at 50 for E2.

It doesn't always work that way, and often T/E2 ratio favors aromatization moreso on TRT, due to increased AUC. So chances are that AI will be part of your protocol unless you take to a daily protocol and it works well for you.

I do not think AI inclusion in the beginning is a bad idea, nor would I go without if I were you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me