Two Months on TRT, Labs Taken as I Move to Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I have been on TRT for 2 months with my GP. I am switching to Defy. These labs were the initial labs I had done for my initial consult with Dr Saya. These labs were not taken at the ideal time. My last Injection before the labs was Saturday afternoon with the labs taken the following Tuesday morning. My current protocol is 80mg of test cyp injected twice per week for a total of 160mg per week. I would gladly appreciate any and all feedback on the labs. A few questions I had were about MCV and MPV. Both the MCV and MPV were high. I think these have something to do with the blood. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_2370.jpg
    IMG_2370.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_2371.jpg
    IMG_2371.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2372.jpg
    IMG_2372.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 278
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have been on TRT for 2 months with my GP. I am switching to Defy. These labs were the initial labs I had done for my initial consult with Dr Saya. These labs were not taken at the ideal time. My last Injection before the labs was Saturday afternoon with the labs taken the following Tuesday morning. My current protocol is 80mg of test cyp injected twice per week for a total of 160mg per week. I would gladly appreciate any and all feedback on the labs. A few questions I had were about MCV and MPV. Both the MCV and MPV were high. I think these have something to do with the blood. Thanks for your help.

Get B12 tested. Pernicious anemia often is macrocytic, and this is easily fixed. Nothing to be concerned about though, it's not a serious thing usually.

Other than that, looks like a good protocol will allow you to feel much better, you're not a ridiculously high aromatizer, so it's possible that you can do without AI on a good protocol.

KSPhD

The MCV is the mean cell volume. It tells you the average size of a red blood cell. Typically this is a feature of anemia from lack of B12 or folate, although there are other causes. These larger cells are targeted for destruction and have faster turnover than smaller more mature cells. It may be worth getting it checked again just to confirm. If it is still elevated, it might be worth an additional consult.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me