New on TRT - Help Me Establish a Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

AJ

Hello everyone,
I am going to start my TRT protocol soon. I have read alot on it for the past few weeks. Please advice on it.

Stats - Male 33 years, 165 lb, 14-15% bf, exercise 4-5 weeks, eat 80% clean.
TRT script - 150 mg Test E, 1500 iu HCG - going to divide both dosages
Other symptoms - ED, Less energy, Depression(recently divorced)
Blood work attached
I would possibly want kids may be down the line after 4-5 years
My doctor specializes in TRT as per my understanding

Questions:
  1. Is 1500 iu HCG too high to take as first time. I have prescription of 11,000 iu vial. I feel like asking for 5000 iu vial and bring down the dosage to 500 iu per week. Please advice
  2. If i don't take HCG and just take Test E, would taking HCG after few years bring back my fertility and still give me the option to have kids ? Or would it be better to start with HCG with an appropriate dosage from the start ?
  3. How should i take both these. I have read HCG 1 day before OR HCG 2 days before OR take both HCG shots like on Sat & Sun and Test on Sat (Using HCG with Testosterone from Low T Nation on youtube - cant post link). So many different ideas. Please advice.
  4. Is there a protocol if i get all my numbers in appropriate range to get off TRT. Or is this choice for life.
  5. Any other medication(AI or Proviron) or supplements i should be taking.

Thank to this wonderful community. I have learned a lot from reading the threads.

Attachments

• TestResults1Apr17.jpg
    TestResults1Apr17.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 268
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You're to young for TRT, it would be nice to try a restart.
If you going on TRT, I would inject both 75mg of T and 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days (same day) .
You may be able to start HCG later, I would do it now. It's nice to have full balls.

CoastWatcher

You asked about getting your numbers into an appropriate range and then stopping TRT. Did your doctor discuss a restart protocol given your age? If a life-long commitment isn't something you're keen on, and at your age I can understand why, it makes sense to have that conversation now.

AJ

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this topic. But what is the restart protocol for someone with low T?
Is there a way that i can jump my T to normal levels which is not TRT ?

AJ

There is lots of threads under the search.

Thanks Vince. My doc did suggest a combination of Clomid/HCG therapy. But at that time i though TRT was an overall better protocol since i have read some bad stories about Clomid.

AJ

Anybody has any thoughts on 1500 iu vs 500 iu per week of HCG. I am really torn on what dose to take as somebody starting on TRT

My doc did suggest a combination of Clomid/HCG therapy. But at that time i though TRT was an overall better protocol since i have read some bad stories about Clomid.

At your age, I would at least attempt a Clomid restart protocol before jumping into TRT. What have you got to lose? If you're successful, you will have avoided an unnecessary TRT commitment for life. If the restart doesn't work for you, the TRT option will still be there.

If you decide on the Clomid option, get a solid experienced professional like Defy Medical to manage your protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
At your age, I would at least attempt a Clomid restart protocol before jumping into TRT. What have you got to lose? If you're successful, you will have avoided an unnecessary TRT commitment for life. If the restart doesn't work for you, the TRT option will still be there.

If you decide on the Clomid option, get a solid experienced professional like Defy Medical to manage your protocol.
I agree with Jackie 100%, research how to do a restart. Then go to your doctor well educated.

AJ

Thanks Jackie. I have been reading a lot from this forum on HPTA restart.

Gman86

Ya it was Pregnyl brand HCG. Cost me $150 for a 10,000iu bottle. I was just on HCG those two times, nothing else. I also had one more blood test while on 2,000iu/ week, and it came back at right around 1200 as well. I did the HCG EOD during all 3 blood tests. So 500iu EOD while doing 2,000iu/ week. Also, I've tried two other brands of HCG from two compounding pharmacies, and both for some reason didn't work for me. To this day I still don't know if HCG just stopped working for me or if the Pregnyl brand HCG is just more effective for some reason. After HCG from the compounding pharmacies weren't able to raise my testosterone levels on my last two blood tests, I ended up going on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me