HCG For Weight Loss and Libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

I've recently started LIPO-C (MIC) injections[FONT=FS Albert Web Light, sans-serif] from Empower.to see if it helps me drop some weight. To soon to tell right now.[/FONT]

Basic information: (https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/lipo-c-mic-injection.html)

[FONT=&quot]General Information: Lipotropic compounds are used on the potential for release of fat deposits in some parts of the body. The lipotropic agents included in this injection are:[/FONT]

• Methionine, which helps the liver maintain the optimal ability to process fatty acids1;
  • Choline, which stimulates the mobilization of fatty acids and prevents their deposition in a given part of the body2; and,
  • Inositol, which aids in the transport of fat into and out of the liver and intestinal cells, acts synergistically with choline, exhibiting more lipotropic activity than when administered alone.

stevep

It's been a week so I want to wait a bit before committing. My wife feels like it works and that was the reason I wanted to try it. I think she's getting the boost from the B12 in it.

She is doing Weight Watchers for the past couple months and has lost ~20lbs. Not sure how much Lipo-C contributed to that, but she says she likes the way it gives her energy.

incognitoihope

HCG will do nothing for weight loss.

OK, most of the info I'm reading on this forum states that it won't work for weight loss. My testosterone went from 155 to 598 on 3-4 of Clomid 25mg prescribed by my urologist. I didn't like the weight gain on Clomid. Why did my endocrinologist prescribe HCG if my level is up? I have not started Novarel 10,000 unit intramuscular recon soln 500 Unit Every other day yet.

captain

I don't know anything about using Clomid. I have been using HCG for about 2 years and its not any easier to lose weight than it was before HCG. Stimulants like Phentermine will make the weight come off for a shot time. It don't seem to work for more than 2 months. Stimulants like Vyvanse and Methylphenidate seem help to keep the weight off after you lose it.
It will be hard to find any doctor to prescribe any of the above to you. If you have a doctor that will work with Empower they may have what you need to help you lose weight. https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/appetite-suppressants.html

I don't know anything about using Clomid. I have been using HCG for about 2 years and its not any easier to lose weight than it was before HCG. Stimulants like Phentermine will make the weight come off for a shot time. It don't seem to work for more than 2 months. Stimulants like Vyvanse and Methylphenidate seem help to keep the weight off after you lose it.
It will be hard to find any doctor to prescribe any of the above to you. If you have a doctor that will work with Empower they may have what you need to help you lose weight. https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/appetite-suppressants.html

Hi Captian I will agree with you that the lvls of HCG we take for TRT will do nothing for weight loss.
Do a quick search on Google for the HCG diet and you will find these guys/gals are injection >1000ui a day.
It is suppost to kill your appitite and you go on a strict 500 cal per day.
So you basicly starve yourself and the HCG blocks your body from tell you you are dieing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me