Best way to pull last bit of Testosterone out of the vial

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vin

Hi guys.,

I searched for info on this but didn't find see it.,

in your experience, what is the best way to pull out the remaining Testosterone out of the a vial when it's almost out. I'm down to the last little bit in the vial, and from my calculations, even with allowing for any loss.. it seems like every drop will be needed to stretch out for the prescribed weeks.

Any input on extracting all the last bit out of the vial into the syringe world be appreciated.. I know you veterans probably have some good input., 👍😎

Thanks in advance,

Vin

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
What I do is, inject a lot of air in the vial and then when I'm filling the syringe, I try to pull the needle as far out as possible and still be able to pull out some testosterone, out of vial. So I get the very last drop out of the vial.
I hope that makes some sense.

rhino5169

What I do is, inject a lot of air in the vial and then when I'm filling the syringe, I try to pull the needle as far out as possible and still be able to pull out some testosterone, out of vial. So I get the very last drop out of the vial.

Same here.

Vin

Thanks guys. (oh and the test syringe gauge is 25g zero waist set up to draw and inject) I love this forum! You guys know your stuff and answer quickly! Thanks again! 👍😎

Leesto

Yeah, what Vince said. That's spot on.

PedroZuñiga

Thanks for sharing your history

MG123

To add onto Vince's suggestion, I also store the vial upside down when I see that it is close to the end. Doing this will allow any film of oil on the bottom and sides of the vial to settle at the stopper the next time I draw from it. You'll be surprised how much oil will settle from a seemingly empty vial. Just keep it upside down while wiping it with the alcohol pad before injecting the air, as inverting it to wipe the stopper will make storing it upside down for nothing.

Vince

Super Moderator
To add onto Vince's suggestion, I also store the vial upside down when I see that it is close to the end. Doing this will allow any film of oil on the bottom and sides of the vial to settle at the stopper the next time I draw from it. You'll be surprised how much oil will settle from a seemingly empty vial. Just keep it upside down while wiping it with the alcohol pad before injecting the air, as inverting it to wipe the stopper will make storing it upside down for nothing.
The vial I'm currently using, is just about empty. MG123, I'm going to try your suggestions. Thanks.

I should take a picture of it but I leave just the tip of the needle in the vial and hanging...I use an old 20oz Coke bottle for this. The top of the bottle is slightly smaller than the diameter of the vial so you can drop the syringe and vial thru the top and let it hang there to fill. Storing it upside down like MG123 referred to works very well.

I find I have to do this, every last drop because, 1)I want it, and 2) the vial is only filled for that 5mL. As opposed to statements that vials are overfilled by as much as 1mL to account for any loss. I use the u100 29g and I can't imagine that there is any loss there; low deadspace syringe design. Every time I track a vial and my doses I always come up within 1 day of what I was supposed to have so they're not being overfilled.

CSI007

Just drew out the last of my T from my first bottle today. I left it upside down for a while before wiping with the alcohol pad. Then pushed as much air in as I could from the syringe and then pulled the needle out as far as I could then waited...and waited and waited..... :) There is just a tiny bit left in the vial now. I can't draw any more because my there is less then 150iu in there which is what I draw for each dose.

Inkbuddy

I've often thought about the same thing with androgel. anyone ever cracked one open to see how much is actually left in there?

yes! there is a LOT of Androgel left after the pump quits working because it's seemingly empty. You can get about one dose (2 pumps/40½mg) from the pump itself and there's about one more dose in the foil bag if you cut it open.

At $45 co-pay, it's only about $3 worth left in the bottle, but since I'm on Medicare and they cut you off about July unless you spend $3,600 out of your own pocket, my new co-pay is $350 or about $22 for that little bit.

Last edited:

medvetz63

GREAT ADVICE.
I just tried this and it literally emptied the vial completely.
Afterwards I held the vial up to a light and turned it upside down and rightside up looking for any tiny drops of testosterone and I saw nothing.
It was completely empty.

arizonajack

The T I have is Sustanon which comes in glass ampules. I picked up the 29g .5 diabetes needles, and it's impossible to draw out of the glass ampule. I know this is dumb, but for the short term until I get a better process, I'm taking off the syringe plunger, physically pouring the Sustanon from the glass ampule into the syringe. Putting plunger back in, flip upside down, push out air, squeeze excess back into glass ampule. It's working in terms of I get the right amount. But I'm guessing this is opening up chance for bacteria. How dumb is this?

XXY47

Been thinking of building a vial holder and it is a good point to store the vials upside down to prevent film cling on the glass walls. Would be nice if there was a device that could be attached to the vial stopper that would allow complete evacuation. Also, have not found as of yet a means of calculating the remaining contents in a vial. I figured if you knew the mass density of the fluid and the average vial weight you could calculate the remaining volume. I am faced with a shortage of Enanthate in Canada and my doctor is refusing to supply a prescription for Cypionate which is more plentiful. So i am forced to vacuum up reminiscent from my last vial while I pressure the medical professionals.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me