Shipping Injectables to MO: Why Is This a Problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSPhD

I was wondering if anyone knew what the deal was with APS and Empower not being able to ship injectables to MO? How is Hallandale able to do so? Or there any other compounding alternatives for us in MO?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Many pharmacies can not ship across state lines and produce injectable products due to new FDA regulations. I believe Empower is one of the few that will be able to do so. You can get a script and take it to your Pharmacy.

CoastWatcher

I was wondering if anyone knew what the deal was with APS and Empower not being able to ship injectables to MO? How is Hallandale able to do so? Or there any other compounding alternatives for us in MO?
Empower's website indicates they are fully licensed to ship to Missouri. When did they advise you they couldn't?

KSPhD

I requested Empower be used as my compounding pharmacy at Defy. I was sent products from Hallandale. When I inquired, both Defy and Empower told me that they are unable to ship injectables to MO.

I requested Empower be used as my compounding pharmacy at Defy. I was sent products from Hallandale. When I inquired, both Defy and Empower told me that they are unable to ship injectables to MO.

I was told this, too, I'm only getting Hallandales product. While this is "ok" i just don't like Hallandale and would prefer Empower, I liked APS's product very much. I believe it has to do with the type of cert the pharmacy has but I can't quote that stuff.

I like a few minutes North of KCI airport.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me