Pregnenolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am curious why some of you guys had good reactions to pregnenolone and why both times I used it it made me feel nuts. Is it possible TRT (no hcg here though) didn't shutdown my preg production? or maybe it converts to hormones I don't need? I've been taking preg almost whole winter (cream form) and whole this winter I was feeling quite shitty, then I stopped it and man how much better my life became. Any ideas? What were yours experiences with pregnenolone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
VC makes a good point about overuse of pregnenolone. I did supplement will 10mg of Pure Brand encapsulations pregnenolone for about 6 months and I felt that I received no benefits from it.

Yeah after reading of benefits that pregnenolone should give and the fact the many top trt doctors include it in protocol I thought maybe I should use it but my experience was quite negative. I guess everybody is different, I am 21 by the way so maybe there is enough pregnenolone in my body

CoastWatcher

I'm at the other end of the age spectrum, 59 years old, and my very brief use of it resulted in absolutely nothing. Not a thing one way or the other.

ratbag

Well at least there were no detrimental effects... I gave some to my wife and she had to be hospitalised for blood clots in her legs! So I read up on it and sure enough it was mentioned. I'm already on cortisol so it does nothing for me but perhaps if your feeling crazy as one could feel with cushings disease its possible it creates too much cortisol for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me