High SHBG, Low Free T With Libido Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online
180 IM weekly
HCG 250x3days before next shot = 750 total
Diabetic Type 1

Main problem is libido. My Free T is super low for my level of Total T. Trying Sub-Q now but no better. Would appreciate some help. Thanks.

These are two different dated tests, 6 months apart, last one Dec 2016. One test had all the IGF and other stuff so wanted to include that. I am going to get more tests soon.

Lab_Result_edited_12-13-2016-3.jpg

Lab_Result_edited_6-17-2016-1.jpgLab_Result_edited_6-17-2016-2.jpgLab_Result_edited_6-17-2016-3.jpgLab_Result_edited_12-13-2016-1.jpgLab_Result_edited_12-13-2016-2.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
so long as your SHBG is 71.7 youre going to have low Free T low I don't see that on your tests maybe I missed it. You'r trough is low, you shooting 180mg once per week and that 599 is your trough right before your injection?

wrong Estradiol test, you had the for females test, need the (Ultra) Sensitive LC/MS/MS that is geared more for men.

You're wasting money testing LH and FSH, you're on T they're going to be zero so need to look at those two.

Vince

Super Moderator
For higher levels of SHBG one weekly injection will help lower SHBG serum levels, which you do and supplement with vitamin D.

Free T was 13.6 , very top of first page.

I remember Dr Crisler telling me weekly was better for high shbg also. That's probably why I don't feel much when trying subq.

Yeah they ran wrong e2 before I could catch it. :)

I think that was wrong DHEA test as well.

Didn't know about lh and fsh, thanks. How's the rest look? Any advice?

I got my A1C down to 6.5 so far using Afrezza and Dexcom so I'm proud of that.

Thanks Vince.

Gman86

If your doctor can prescribe Oxandrolone, u could always try a very low dose to lower SHBG. 15mg/ day lowered my SHBG level by 70%. But u can try starting off with a lower dose of say 5-10mg/ day

Very low carb diets like the carnivore diet, for example, are known to increase SHBG. So u could always try to do the opposite and eat more carbs to see if ur SHBG goes down a bit. That would probably only work if ur currently low carb tho, I would imagine. If ur already eating a decent amount of carbs, eating more might not do much

Match

I get it, yes, my diet is low on carbs.
Vince> D is already on a good level. But I need to increase proteins.
Thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching