Defy Medical, Prime Body, or Another Route?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

nbenjamin113

Hello everyone, I am a new member but have been a lurker on here for a while. You guys are very informative and great! I wanted to know what everyone's opinion is on my unique situation. I am a 28 year old male that has been on TRT for two years and I feel like a man again. Before TRT I had felt pretty bad and down for a few years. I went to a clinic in Chicago (local doctor from my gym who saw many members from my gym) and took a blood test. My total T was about 360ng/dL and I was instantly put on TRT. I was on 150 mg of Testosterone Cyp a week divided into two IM injections and .5mg of arimidex per week. Life was great and still is I just have one major problem. The clinic is shutdown and the the doctor is no where to be seen and I cannot get in contact with anyone affiliated with the clinic. I have about two months worth of testosterone and arimidex left and in need of options. I do not have insurance so I cannot see my primary doctor, and another clinic I visited this week really turned me off when they made me feel like they cared more about a sale than my health. I have read so much about Defy Medical and wanted to know if anyone had a similar experience as I am currently in that was able to receive help from Defy. I feel scammed and not knowing my options is very frustrating.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

We are also a site sponsor (PrimeBody) and have a network doctor in Chicago.
Feel free to PM me as I would be happy to discuss and answer any/all questions you may have.
Welcome!

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You owe it to yourself to contact Defy and Prime Body. Yes, they are site sponsors, but no, I'm not a patient of either practice. They employ different models of delivery and one may be more in line with your preferences. Certainly one should also look for a doctor in your local area, but the one thing I know is that either Defy or Prime Body will deliver quality care. Contact both. Keep us posted

nbenjamin113

I ordered my set of labs and then will be having a consultation with Dr. Saya. Thanks for the info! I'm excited to be in good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale