Daily Aspirin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I agree with Gene. For those injecting testosterone subcutaneously or Trimix, aspirin may increase bruising. But 81 mg per day is a great dose to prevent cardiovascular events while minimizing internal bleeding commonly caused by higher aspirin doses (although that is debated now)

JWSimpkins

I agree with Gene. For those injecting testosterone subcutaneously or Trimix, aspirin may increase bruising. But 81 mg per day is a great dose to prevent cardiovascular events while minimizing internal bleeding commonly caused by higher aspirin doses (although that is debated now)

Nelson, are you saying that it is no longer believed that aspirin contributes to internal bleeding?

Tom Larabee

My cardiologist has me on this in replacement for the blood thinner i was on and I am hoping to be able to drop this also as my heart condition seems to be cured, more in later December after my one year follow-up.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, have you tried taking 500mcg of vitamin K2 along with it?

JW - The point of taking an aspirin is to make the blood platelets slippery so they don't stick to each other and cause clots or blockages.

Vitamin K causes the platelet to be sticky so in essence by taking the vitamin one is reversing the effects of the aspirin and the desired effects.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
In male rats:

Aspirin caused significant decrease in testosterone levels. Similar report was given by Das et al. (2009)
in rats treated with Aegle mermelos extract. This decrease in testosterone levels could indicate that aspirin
inhibit the mechanism intervening in the process of hormone synthesis in the Leydig cells.
The andrological results show that treatment of rats for 30 days with aspirin caused significant decrease
in sperm motility. Similar report was given by Verma et al. (2002) in rats treated with Sarcostemma acidum
extract. This suggests that aspirin was able to permeate the blood-testis barrier with a resultant alteration in the
microenvironment of the seminiferous tubules, since it has been reported that the decrease in sperm motility
caused by chemical agents was due to their ability to permeate the blood-testis barrier (Baldessarini, 1980) and
thus, creating a different microenvironment in the inner part of the wall of the seminiferous tubules from that in
the outer part (Bloom and Fawcett, 1975).
http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jpbs/papers/Vol4-issue6/L0464954.pdf

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching