Prohormone Recovery: Need Help and Direction

Buy Lab Tests Online

abram134

Ever since I took a prohormone my testicles shrinked and my testosterone was at a low range and lady said that i need testosterone I told her I just need hcg because of the prohormone she I need to talk to the doctor about it before the prohormone my muscle gains and sex drive was really high my friends called me a horny bastard but ever since i took that prohormone I can't get erection my mom keeps saying I don't need nothing yet I do what can I do to grt a doctor to recover my testicles

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cja

Ever since I took a prohormone my testicles shrinked and my testosterone was at a low range and lady said that i need testosterone I told her I just need hcg because of the prohormone she I need to talk to the doctor about it before the prohormone my muscle gains and sex drive was really high my friends called me a horny bastard but ever since i took that prohormone I can't get erection my mom keeps saying I don't need nothing yet I do what can I do to grt a doctor to recover my testicles

very hard to read.

what is the prohormone you are taking, and where did you get it?

CoastWatcher

You have a history of prohormone use, and that resulted in testicle atrophy. You are finding it difficult to find anyone to support you in an effort to recover from your use of them. Not your doctor, friends, or mother. Correct?

Can you tell us where you live? How old are you? What prohormones did you take, what you have done to recover?

CoastWatcher

All right, I see you posted a second very similar, thread (that has been deleted so as to keep the focus in one thread). I also edited the title of this thread.

You wrote that you are 19 but can't get a doctor's help. Is that right? Again, where do you live?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me