Lab Results On 50mg of Testosterone Weekly

Here are my new labs. 4/12/2017

Meds at time of labs..

Test Cyp - 50mg (1/2" 27 gauge) shoulder once weekly
    Synthroid - 75mcg daily
    Fish Oil - 6 grams daily

Any comments?

Will be increasing Test to 50mg once every 4 days. I hyper respond to injections. Injecting 100mg every 7 days I can have numbers that hit 1500-2000 the following day per labs. With 120mg every seven days I can hit over 2000 the following day per labs. Blood pressure is down to normal.

Name:  Screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  106.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_4.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  83.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot_5.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  121.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_6.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  48.2 KB

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

You wrote about levels "the day after" you inject. When were these values obtained relative to your injection?
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

These were one week post injection. "The day after" I inject was previous labs that were taken to see how I was responding, from a level standpoint, to the weekly injections.

Quote Originally Posted by tjlab View Post
    These were one week post injection. "The day after" I inject was previous labs that were taken to see how I was responding, from a level standpoint, to the weekly injections.
    So, what were your trough levels on your previous protocol, in comparison to what you've posted here? What is your SHBG?
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

1/12/17

50mg every 3.5 days

Total Test - 933.35 (300-1080)
    SHGB - 20.2 (11-80)
    Free Test - 276.7 (47-244)
    Hematocrit - 50.7
    Hemoglobin - 16.9

1/12/17

50mg every 3.5 days

Total Test - 933.35 (300-1080)
    SHGB - 20.2 (11-80)
    Free Test - 276.7 (47-244)
    Hematocrit - 50.7
    Hemoglobin - 16.9
    Your hematocrit appears be climbing with these values, and it's certainly slid down with your current protocol, but in other respects this, earlier, set of labs looks very solid for trough numbers. I take it you were experiencing negative symptoms, including blood pressure problems, in January? Have you looked at small doses eod or on a daily basis?

You know what is interesting, I have never felt better in my life while on the 50mg twice weekly. My hemaglobin is what is making me change and I really dont know what to do? Blood pressure is good in January.

You know what is interesting, I have never felt better in my life while on the 50mg twice weekly. My hemaglobin is what is making me change and I really dont know what to do? Blood pressure is good in January.
    It was the hemoglobin? That is very common, a terribly common, side effect. Simple blood donations deal with it. If you aren't accepted for donation, have your doctor write an order for a therapeutic phlebotomy. It's seen all the time here at EM.

Yes you are right. I just dont want to donate every 2 months. But you 100% correct, it is common and a struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    It was the hemoglobin? That is very common, a terribly common, side effect. Simple blood donations deal with it.

Coastwatcher - do you think 50mg every 4 days will help keep hematocrit down?

Coastwatcher - do you think 50mg every 4 days will help keep hematocrit down?
    I really don't know - not being snide. My own hasn't gone up at all, and others have problems from the start of therapy. In some, there is a levelling off after a period of time.

I haven't seen any one find a HCT balance with manipulating Cyp dosing and frequency, certainly no one that can post before and after labs that can withstand some scrutiny. I think one of two things happen here, 1 you use Cyp at an effective dose (whatever that is too YOU) and donate blood, or 2 you fall below the normally accepted doses and perhaps not have to donate, as often. I called it chasing your tail the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    I haven't seen any one find a HCT balance with manipulating Cyp dosing and frequency, certainly no one that can post before and after labs that can withstand some scrutiny. I think one of two things happen here, 1 you use Cyp at an effective dose (whatever that is too YOU) and donate blood, or 2 you fall below the normally accepted doses and perhaps not have to donate, as often. I called it chasing your tail the other day.
    I think Vince Carter's on the mark with his observations. Hoping to manipulate your H&H/RBC via the cypionate dose will frustrate you. Increases in these values is a common cost of doing business in the TRT game. I'd donate and hope you see the levels stabilize (as can happen).

Thanks Vince and coastwatcher. I 100 percent agree as I have been chasing my tail with this for a while. I may call Defy soon.

Thanks Vince and coastwatcher. I 100 percent agree as I have been chasing my tail with this for a while. I may call Defy soon.
    I wish you all the best.

Thread Information