Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

Here are my new labs. 4/12/2017

Meds at time of labs..

Test Cyp - 50mg (1/2" 27 gauge) shoulder once weekly
Synthroid - 75mcg daily
Fish Oil - 6 grams daily

Any comments?

Will be increasing Test to 50mg once every 4 days. I hyper respond to injections. Injecting 100mg every 7 days I can have numbers that hit 1500-2000 the following day per labs. With 120mg every seven days I can hit over 2000 the following day per labs. Blood pressure is down to normal.

Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg
Screenshot_6.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tjlab

These were one week post injection. "The day after" I inject was previous labs that were taken to see how I was responding, from a level standpoint, to the weekly injections.

CoastWatcher

These were one week post injection. "The day after" I inject was previous labs that were taken to see how I was responding, from a level standpoint, to the weekly injections.
So, what were your trough levels on your previous protocol, in comparison to what you've posted here? What is your SHBG?

tjlab

1/12/17

50mg every 3.5 days

Total Test - 933.35 (300-1080)
SHGB - 20.2 (11-80)
Free Test - 276.7 (47-244)
Hematocrit - 50.7
Hemoglobin - 16.9

CoastWatcher

1/12/17

50mg every 3.5 days

Total Test - 933.35 (300-1080)
SHGB - 20.2 (11-80)
Free Test - 276.7 (47-244)
Hematocrit - 50.7
Hemoglobin - 16.9
Your hematocrit appears be climbing with these values, and it's certainly slid down with your current protocol, but in other respects this, earlier, set of labs looks very solid for trough numbers. I take it you were experiencing negative symptoms, including blood pressure problems, in January? Have you looked at small doses eod or on a daily basis?

tjlab

You know what is interesting, I have never felt better in my life while on the 50mg twice weekly. My hemaglobin is what is making me change and I really dont know what to do? Blood pressure is good in January.

CoastWatcher

You know what is interesting, I have never felt better in my life while on the 50mg twice weekly. My hemaglobin is what is making me change and I really dont know what to do? Blood pressure is good in January.
It was the hemoglobin? That is very common, a terribly common, side effect. Simple blood donations deal with it. If you aren't accepted for donation, have your doctor write an order for a therapeutic phlebotomy. It's seen all the time here at EM.

I haven't seen any one find a HCT balance with manipulating Cyp dosing and frequency, certainly no one that can post before and after labs that can withstand some scrutiny. I think one of two things happen here, 1 you use Cyp at an effective dose (whatever that is too YOU) and donate blood, or 2 you fall below the normally accepted doses and perhaps not have to donate, as often. I called it chasing your tail the other day.

CoastWatcher

I haven't seen any one find a HCT balance with manipulating Cyp dosing and frequency, certainly no one that can post before and after labs that can withstand some scrutiny. I think one of two things happen here, 1 you use Cyp at an effective dose (whatever that is too YOU) and donate blood, or 2 you fall below the normally accepted doses and perhaps not have to donate, as often. I called it chasing your tail the other day.
I think Vince Carter's on the mark with his observations. Hoping to manipulate your H&H/RBC via the cypionate dose will frustrate you. Increases in these values is a common cost of doing business in the TRT game. I'd donate and hope you see the levels stabilize (as can happen).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me