HCG: Does Anyone Feel Worse On It?

Those that are on HCG or were taking it, Do or did you feel worse on it? If so what symptoms does it give you?

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Quote Originally Posted by Zooka15 View Post
    Those that are on HCG or were taking it, Do or did you feel worse on it? If so what symptoms does it give you?
    Since it's well known that HCG can increase estradiol levels in some (though by no means all) men, it's not surprising that there are reports of issues typically associated with elevated e2.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

It is suspected in my case that HCG is involved with increasing my estradiol levels. That is ok with me and I will take and control the increase of estradiol with anastrozole as opposed to stopping HCG. I feel good taking HCG. Nothing negative at all. Even with recent high estradiol levels I was feeling well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pranayama View Post
    It is suspected in my case that HCG is involved with increasing my estradiol levels. That is ok with me and I will take and control the increase of estradiol with anastrozole as opposed to stopping HCG. I feel good taking HCG. Nothing negative at all. Even with recent high estradiol levels I was feeling well.
    Do you feel better with an AI, if not I wouldn't take it.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooka15 View Post
    I've always use 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days, but not every needs or uses HCG.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Pranayama View Post
    What amount of HCG are you taking?

Hi, my current dosage of HCG is: 400iu M,W,F. I am using a bit more than most to increase fertility.

I use it as I like my nuts to look alive and well but I never get anything from it tangible or subjective and I've done it all from 100 daily to 100E3.5d to 500 E3.5d and everything in between. Never saw any of this downstream hormone conversion with it either. I did determine it wasn't the cause of my E problems at that time as I eliminated everything that could have been over-aramatase (DHEA and then Preg), finally dropped HCG for about a month and my E was still high.

Id like to not use it but I don't want my nuts looking dead and busted. Currently using 250iu E3.5d

Since I started using it, my libido has definitely improved, and the quality of my morning erections much better. My e2 was low, and bringing it up has made a major difference. I'm still a few weeks from more testing however, so I don't know my current numbers.

I feel nothing from it at any dosage. I use only to keep my testes functioning.

Quote Originally Posted by ERO View Post
    I feel nothing from it at any dosage. I use only to keep my testes functioning.
    Same for me.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

I feel like it spikes my E2, but I also think it helps with libido.

Its not uncommon to feel worse on it due to estrogen most likely. I know I did. And an AI does not always work with it due to intratesticular conversions where the AI might not be as effective.

Thread Information