HCG: Does Anyone Feel Worse On It?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Those that are on HCG or were taking it, Do or did you feel worse on it? If so what symptoms does it give you?

Since it's well known that HCG can increase estradiol levels in some (though by no means all) men, it's not surprising that there are reports of issues typically associated with elevated e2.

Pranayama

It is suspected in my case that HCG is involved with increasing my estradiol levels. That is ok with me and I will take and control the increase of estradiol with anastrozole as opposed to stopping HCG. I feel good taking HCG. Nothing negative at all. Even with recent high estradiol levels I was feeling well.

Vince

Super Moderator
It is suspected in my case that HCG is involved with increasing my estradiol levels. That is ok with me and I will take and control the increase of estradiol with anastrozole as opposed to stopping HCG. I feel good taking HCG. Nothing negative at all. Even with recent high estradiol levels I was feeling well.
Do you feel better with an AI, if not I wouldn't take it.

jdthoosier

What amount of HCG are you taking?

I use it as I like my nuts to look alive and well but I never get anything from it tangible or subjective and I've done it all from 100 daily to 100E3.5d to 500 E3.5d and everything in between. Never saw any of this downstream hormone conversion with it either. I did determine it wasn't the cause of my E problems at that time as I eliminated everything that could have been over-aramatase (DHEA and then Preg), finally dropped HCG for about a month and my E was still high.

Id like to not use it but I don't want my nuts looking dead and busted. Currently using 250iu E3.5d

jdthoosier

Since I started using it, my libido has definitely improved, and the quality of my morning erections much better. My e2 was low, and bringing it up has made a major difference. I'm still a few weeks from more testing however, so I don't know my current numbers.

JPB

Its not uncommon to feel worse on it due to estrogen most likely. I know I did. And an AI does not always work with it due to intratesticular conversions where the AI might not be as effective.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me