Spanish Is a Funny Language

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
And estrogen is el estrógeno.

i really love the Spanish language. Once you get past some of the initial hurdles it is such a rich and beautiful language

What's really fun, while learning, is making mistakes while practicing with strangers. My most crushing and embarrassing mistake was when I tried to say I was hot while making small talk with a waitress. I said "soy caliente" instead of "tengo calor". I immediately knew I made a bad mistake when she gasped and practically ran away. "Thankfully", a guy at the next table heard, (which of course means others heard my goof) He saw that I was a foreigner who butchered his language and he was kind enough to explain what I did. Instead of saying I was hot, it came out as "I'm horny". Yes, that's what I wound up saying to a woman I didn't know and of course many people heard. This scene would have been perfect for one of those Southwest Airline commercials where they say "want to get away?" I wanted to die right there but the people were such good sports about it. I've made many other bonehead mistakes but this one was the most embarrassing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me