Are AI's Being Prescribed More Often?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Matt Leiser

I got my results from the lab today and my E2 came down to 31 from ~64. I don't feel awful or have sore joints. I just have had to pee a lot. I will be monitored on a monthly basis.

john_europe

Nope, not a typo. Compounded from Hallendale. It was an eye opener for me for sure. In honesty, I feel better without an AI at all and let e2 hover around that 45-50 range.

Yep, I have the same dosage as I stated before, keeps my e2 at the 20-25 range (not sensitive though I think, here in Germany I've never seen this option, my bloodwork just says e2). I'm fairly young (27) and have rather low bodyfat, so I guess that's why I don't need that much of an AI. Without the 0,05 arimidex i'm in the high 40's and as I said my nips start to burn and itch and the erection quality is worse.

Weasel

Yep, I have the same dosage as I stated before, keeps my e2 at the 20-25 range (not sensitive though I think, here in Germany I've never seen this option, my bloodwork just says e2). I'm fairly young (27) and have rather low bodyfat, so I guess that's why I don't need that much of an AI. Without the 0,05 arimidex i'm in the high 40's and as I said my nips start to burn and itch and the erection quality is worse.

I also have realatively low bodyfat, usually in the 13-15% range.

I have been on Arimidex for approx 1 month which I labored a long time trying to make the decision to add it to my protocol. I had my labs drawn Friday morning (trough) and am awaiting results. I was ~64 on the sensitive test at trough one month ago. I started because I had gyno confirmed, ed, no libido or morning wood, moody as hell and over emotional. I was also,constantly bloated and carried a lot of water in my legs and feet. I can say morning wood is returning. It is not every day, but much more frequent than what it was. What I have also noticed is I have been urinatng like crazy, but not excessively thirsty like I used to be when I was on a diuretic.

I do carry a lot of excess body fat around the middle (which is slowly but surely shrinking) which could be causing me to aromatize more than normal. I am going to continue monitoring monthly and hopefully will continue to reduce the excess body fat to the point where maybe I can get off this. I don't feel bad while on it but I am trying to,be very careful while on this. I am taking .25 mg twice a week so taking it slow.

i am learning so much from this forum so,want to,thank everyone for all the amazing information.

Can you tell me what the water retention in your legs felt like other then the sock indentations?

Thanks

Matt Leiser

Apologies I am just seeing this question. I never really noticed any feeling in my legs. Just noticed the indentation when I would take off my socks. I however did notice it in my hands a few days a week.

cja

Apologies I am just seeing this question. I never really noticed any feeling in my legs. Just noticed the indentation when I would take off my socks. I however did notice it in my hands a few days a week.

I have the same thing, in fact I cant even wear my wedding ring any more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me