E2 levels for low SHBG guys

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
From 16 to 12mg quite a difference in my FT and TT and E has come down a little bit more:

E LC/MS/MS = 14
Estradiol, Free = .44 (<=0.45)
Estradiol 20 (<=29)
TT 590
FT 160.7 (46-224)
SHBG 14
DHT 46 (16-79)

Body acne has calmed down, a lot, so has the being hot in bed overnight/sweats, libido and interest is still very good, still requires PDE5i, I think sensitivity has improved a little bit. All around sexual function minor to negligible improvements. HCT is 53 but should have been higher so I think it's starting to come down or at least slow down.

Currently using 10mg/D as an experiment but given my FT I think 13-14mg/D is where I need to be.

HealthMan

From 16 to 12mg quite a difference in my FT and TT and E has come down a little bit more:

E LC/MS/MS = 14
Estradiol 20 (<=29)
TT 590
FT 160.7 (46-224)
SHBG 14
DHT 46 (16-79)

Body acne has calmed down, a lot, so has the being hot in bed overnight/sweats, libido and interest is still very good, still requires PDE5i, I think sensitivity has improved a little bit. All around sexual function minor to negligible improvements. HCT is 53 but should have been higher so I think it's starting to come down or at least slow down.

Currently using 10mg/D as an experiment but given my FT I think 13-14mg/D is where I need to be.
What was your HCT before? Have you been donating blood?

I haven't donated in about 10 weeks. By my history my HCT would have been higher right now than 53, RBC and HGB all were high on this set of labs. Would take more time at these reduced dosages to see that start to move down or slow down.

Ive been using 10mg/D since that set of blood was drawn and it's been ~12 days and I think Ive done better on ~14mg/D so I returned to that this morning.

Noticed too that I'm getting differing Free T lab ranges though it's all thru Quest Diagnostics, one range is 155, and another is 224. The 224 is an LC/MS/MS test.

HealthMan

I haven't donated in about 10 weeks. By my history my HCT would have been higher right now than 53, RBC and HGB all were high on this set of labs. Would take more time at these reduced dosages to see that start to move down or slow down.

Ive been using 10mg/D since that set of blood was drawn and it's been ~12 days and I think Ive done better on ~14mg/D so I returned to that this morning.

How long have you been on a lower dosage. It took me at leasr 4 mths on a lower dosage to bring my HCT. Looks promising to you

Gman86

Noticed too that I'm getting differing Free T lab ranges though it's all thru Quest Diagnostics, one range is 155, and another is 224. The 224 is an LC/MS/MS test.

Ya I've been getting my labs through quest only for years, and I saw that the range lowered to 155 on a test or two. It's back to 224 now on my blood work. Idk if I got the wrong free test lab done or something those few times. At the time, I assumed they lowered the range to match the lowering free test levels of society. Either way, I judge my free test level based off of 224 being the top of the range. I obviously want levels on the high end for healthy men, not what most men currently have for free test levels.

Gianluca

I tried 16mg daily as lowest, my FT at 22 and TT about 600, I believe, feeling quiet bad, at 18mg I was just about a line of Low T symptoms and being just fine, 20mg daily works, that will bring my FT at 31 TT about 900

E LC/MS/MS = 14
Estradiol 20 (<=29)
TT 590
FT 160.7 (46-224)
SHBG 14
DHT 46 (16-79)

bumping this some of you need to read through it before dispensing E advice to the low SHBG guys that are showing up...great learning opportunity for you. Of note read thru and look that "estradiol, Free" labs I've posted and understand that part of the equation...low SHBG=Free T= Free Estrogen.

hktest

E LC/MS/MS = 14
Estradiol 20 (<=29)
TT 590
FT 160.7 (46-224)
SHBG 14
DHT 46 (16-79)

What is E LC/MS/MS = 14 and what is Estradiol = 20? Is it ultrasensitive and regular?

Edit: Came to know that E stands for Estrone, thanks.

Last edited:

Moogie

bumping this some of you need to read through it before dispensing E advice to the low SHBG guys that are showing up...great learning opportunity for you. Of note read thru and look that "estradiol, Free" labs I've posted and understand that part of the equation...low SHBG=Free T= Free Estrogen.

Vince:
Just found this thread and was in awe. We could be brothers! I have identical issues. But my SHBG is even lower than yours which means my Free E is killing me. I cannot make it without AI. I tried lowering dosage (EOD) .125 and feel terrible. My sweet spot for AI is .25 ED - I know, a normal SHBG guy doesn’t understand, but us low guys are polar opposite from the normal strata.

My SHBG is 8 : Range 10-50 (Quest Test)

Any updates you could share?

Following. My shbg was 19 pre trt. This is my 4th week on 50mg MWF. So far I don’t feel much different overall. The improvements so far is reduced brain fog, greater clarity of mind, and reduced brain fog.

Vince:
Just found this thread and was in awe. We could be brothers! I have identical issues. But my SHBG is even lower than yours which means my Free E is killing me. I cannot make it without AI. I tried lowering dosage (EOD) .125 and feel terrible. My sweet spot for AI is .25 ED - I know, a normal SHBG guy doesn’t understand, but us low guys are polar opposite from the normal strata.

My SHBG is 8 : Range 10-50 (Quest Test)

Any updates you could share?

I continue to do pretty well, nothing negative, much of my body acne has cleared and I can shower once per day now and not really have to scrub my body with something more than regular body wash. Erection quality can be hit or miss but orgasms have been much improved and some sensitivity improvements. Mood is a little more stable, less PMS type feelings.

I switched to Aromasin currently using 12.5mg EOD but Im thinking about 10mg/D I think I need to use it daily. I might have gotten on to Anastrozole .25mg daily but thought to try something different and Aromasin has been good to me.

I may take a trial run of a few days with 12.5 daily Aromasin.

Id like to be able to have my Free T a bit higher than the lab range but controlling E has been a real chore. Ive cut my Cyp back to what I think is the minimum w/o my FT getting under the lab range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me