HCG and Side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mikey Mike

Hi everyone

finished my test cycle of 250mg twice a week then my doctor prescribed me HCG 250iu 3x a week i also been taking an aromasin 12.5mg twice a week to counter the E2 about my 4th week now and my balls are growing back nice and big again yes! I lowered HCG intake to 1 shot a week if needed until i see my doctor again for another check up cause what I been noticing almost about an hour after my shot my balls start aching like there getting big feeling and some acne breakouts on shoulders so i took an aromasin 12.5mg really quick next day pain feeling is still there not so bad I was wondering wtf is this cause I hear different things about HCG affecting progesterone or leydig cells in the testicles since I notice the only pain is in my ball region feels like there growing to big now lol what type of AI could help me out or maybe just need more aromasin every week not really sure hard to pin point maybe you guys have an idea? thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi everyone

finished my test cycle of 250mg twice a week then my doctor prescribed me HCG 250iu 3x a week i also been taking an aromasin 12.5mg twice a week to counter the E2 about my 4th week now and my balls are growing back nice and big again yes! I lowered HCG intake to 1 shot a week if needed until i see my doctor again for another check up cause what I been noticing almost about an hour after my shot my balls start aching like there getting big feeling and some acne breakouts on shoulders so i took an aromasin 12.5mg really quick next day pain feeling is still there not so bad I was wondering wtf is this cause I hear different things about HCG affecting progesterone or leydig cells in the testicles since I notice the only pain is in my ball region feels like there growing to big now lol what type of AI could help me out or maybe just need more aromasin every week not really sure hard to pin point maybe you guys have an idea? thanks!
What do you mean, HCG one shot weekly "if needed?" How are you judging if it's needed? What labs do you have and when/how often are you running them?

Mikey Mike

my last blood test was 157 TEST 22 ESTRO doctor put me on HCG 250iu 3x a week my balls grew back nicely i'm on the 4th week balls starting aching and left leg feels like water rention been taking aromasin 6.25mg twice a week just wondering if i'm not taking enough aromasin cause I feel the ache in my nuts about an hour after my last injection so I was just gonna wait out the week to do another HCG injection balls feel like there gonna explode

HCG use does stimulate some intratesticular aromatase which can be harder to control as an AI like Anastrozole is less effective in that environment. You need proper E testing as mentioned by CW above, if you're in the states, that is. I'll tell you straight EM isn't a place where 250mg/twice per week is going to be welcomed, mentioning cycles, and so forth. A place like TNation might be better suited for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me