New to Defy: Protocol and Supplies - Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSPhD

Had a phone consult with one of the docs at Defy today. I will speak with someone tomorrow about getting the prescriptions, needles and so forth.

I was wondering what you would recommend in terms of needle size, syringe size, and other supplies. Also what is the most affordable way to get the followup labs?
Protocol will be:
Test Cyp - 140 mg/wk (70 mg every 3.5 days)
HCG - 800 IU's/wk (400 IU every 3.5 days)
Anastrozole - 0.50 mg/wk (0.25 mg every 3.5 days)

I was given the option of IM or subq injections. Can you request Test from a specific compounding pharmacy - if so - which is recommended? Any advice or thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and insight!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My advice on syringes would be Easy Touch 27 gauge 1/2". That's my preference for both testosterone and HCG. I inject shallow IM. I originally only injected only in my shoulders, now I also use upper quads. Watch Nelson's video on injecting in the shoulders.This how I started.

Curious auto inclusion of Anastrozole right off the bat...do you have a TRT history with higher Estradiol numbers?

Order syringes online, 29g 1/2 is the most common around here. I find BD alcohol swabs at WalMart for just a couple of dollars per box. For Cyp we like to avoid Hallandale and use Empower or APS.

Curious auto inclusion of Anastrozole right off the bat...do you have a TRT history with higher Estradiol numbers?

Order syringes online, 29g 1/2 is the most common around here. I find BD alcohol swabs at WalMart for just a couple of dollars per box. For Cyp we like to avoid Hallandale and use Empower or APS.

APS doesn't have testosterone anymore.

OP post your labs, otherwise people are going to hate on the AI. It's probably needed if your T/E2 ratio is pretty high, say 300 total and 20 E2, yeah you're going to be needing an AI.

Defy isn't known for unwarranted AI use.

BigFilly

Vince Carter, any reason to avoid Hallandale? That's who my last refill came from. Empower is actually closer to me than Hallandale anyway, so I don't know why Defy wouldn't have shipped from the closer pharmacy... I have no glaring complaints about Hallandale, so I'm curious what I may be missing.

eddydb

Just last weekend I was going through customs at the airport and got selected for a search. They briefly question me about my Clomid from Hallandale because the label looked so worn and it's a new bottle! Wish they could spend some $ on decent labels.

Vince Carter, any reason to avoid Hallandale? That's who my last refill came from. Empower is actually closer to me than Hallandale anyway, so I don't know why Defy wouldn't have shipped from the closer pharmacy... I have no glaring complaints about Hallandale, so I'm curious what I may be missing.

No valid reason. Some guys think they got bad test from there, it's all unsubstantiated. Don't go down the Pharmacy rabbit hole.

Gotcha. Like I said, I've had no issue with Hallandale. Just curious if I missed something with them! Thanks JDS

Just injected some Hallandale hCG. Not dead yet. Testosterone from Empower though, so maybe I'm a hypocrite. FDA lets them do it, and I trust they know more about drugs than I do.

HarryCat

Just last weekend I was going through customs at the airport and got selected for a search. They briefly question me about my Clomid from Hallandale because the label looked so worn and it's a new bottle! Wish they could spend some $ on decent labels.

My experience as well. The labels make it look like the stuff is made in a back alley lab somewhere, not in an FDA approved facility. It just gives the wrong impression.

Hallandale is becoming known, 1, for barely filling their vials when our clinic and Dr have been here stating that vials are overfilled by as much as 1mL to account for any loss thru use. Twice now I have tracked Hallandales 5mL vials and proven that this overfilling is not true with a no loss u100 insulin syringe. 2, Hallandale's Cyp is harder to fill and inject, that's proven. 3, Hallandales labeling that draws attention (see above specifically), 4, Hallandales metal caps and tabs on the vial are a scratch hazard to skin, 5, one member proved with his own testing that his Hallandale vial was corrupted and he was not pulling the numbers TT/FT that he had previously from another Pharm.

So those are the facts with Hallandale.

APS doesn't have testosterone anymore.

OP post your labs, otherwise people are going to hate on the AI. It's probably needed if your T/E2 ratio is pretty high, say 300 total and 20 E2, yeah you're going to be needing an AI.

Defy isn't known for unwarranted AI use.

It's a beginning protocol and it shouldn't be there, and following this forum is all you have to do to find out Defy is moving to basic inclusion of Anastrozole, really only noticeable since the new Dr/PA/Nurses have come on board. It's a distinct and noticeable departure from previous.

hva

OP, Defy sent me 1" 25g needles and low dead space syringes for testosterone. I stared at the 25g needle wondering how I was going to stick myself with that harpoon but it's really no big deal into the ventro glute. For the hcg I was sent 31g insulin needles and I've had mosquito bites that felt worse.

My first shipment from Hallandale arrived a couple weeks ago. My first impression was that I bought bunk UGL gear from China. Both vials of hcg were powder. All the labels looked like they had been sitting in a medicine cabinet for 10 years. It's very hard to swab the tops of the vials due to the burrs. None of this really makes any difference on the meds themselves but people do judge a book by the cover. I'll be insisting on Empower from now on.

Sean Mosher

Honestly I'm with PrimeBody, but Dr. Saya is one of the top dogs in this industry.
He/Defy must have a reason for including AI's more often if that's the case.
Typically PrimeBody does as well in a good portion of protocols, but definitely not all of them.
I've always had to use one on TRT, so I guess I'm slightly confused as to the almost paranoia I see/hear about the use of Anastrozole.....
Just my opinion though .......

Helboi

My first shipment from Hallandale arrived a couple weeks ago. My first impression was that I bought bunk UGL gear from China. Both vials of hcg were powder. All the labels looked like they had been sitting in a medicine cabinet for 10 years. It's very hard to swab the tops of the vials due to the burrs. None of this really makes any difference on the meds themselves but people do judge a book by the cover. I'll be insisting on Empower from now on.

Smart, very smart. Empower is incredibly good, and they're even better now that they're in the new facilities.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me