Two Months on Clomid: Can I Reduce Caloric Intake?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ryox82

Good morning all. I started clomid early in March and am in my second month so far. I work out 5 days a week and have not been able to lose fat which prompted me to ask for T levels to be checked. They came back low , and were verified low (269) by the TRT clinic. Since I am 34 and was trying to get my wife pregnant, we went with clomid. Wife actually must of gotten pregnant just before starting that because she is at least 7 or 8 weeks along now.

I've continued with my routine and have been eating around maintenance so there has been zero weight loss, as would be expected. Lifts have been going up with steady weight training though and limitting alcohol intake.

My main question now that the pregnancy is out of the way, can I safely lower calories without compromising my T levels while on this? I am currently taking the following.

25mg clomid eod
100mg DIM ed
5000iu Vit D3 ed
200mg Grapeseed Extract ed

Haven't taken another set of bloods yet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ryox82

They didn't really suggest anything about calories. Here is the initial lab that my primary took. There was another set done at the trt clinic but I don't currently have those. I know this is kind of vague but this is what I have access to on this PC. I can always contact the clinic and get the results of the last blood draw we took before treatment.

labsnip.JPG

ryox82

A little update. Clomid moved my numbers to 280 in my next to last result, but a week later were at 350. Not sure if a fluke or not. It appears we will be moving towards Testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me