Help Me Manage E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Randy1776

When I did not know what I was doing years ago, I also tanked my estradiol. I took weeks to get it back up to the 20-40 pg/mL (sensitive test) range. I am glad you stopped anastrozole.

Most guys using lower dose and more frequent injections do not need anastrozole since their estradiol never peaks that high.

I was feeling great until a few weeks ago i started taking AI .25 and 500 HCG two times a week. Doctor told me to start again because My E2 Was 54, DHEA 120's and total test 1100's. I just did labs (E2, Test, CBC and DHEA) yesterday on my own to find out where my numbers are now that i feel like crap. I was feeling great on straight t-cyp @ .5 ml E3D. Now no drive, week wood and all. I stopped the AI and HCG before when my E2 was 18 because i had the same reaction. Total test was 1100+ and remains steady. I take .5 ml T-cyp E3D intramuscularly. All i can think is i do better with higher E2. But from all I've read that can be detrimental. Is an E2 of 54 really that bad? Maybe i can take DIM or use other methods to keep it below 40. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
If you felt good before adding an ai and you were experiencing no symptoms with an e2 of 54 I would just go back to original protocol as some do better with slightly higher e2 numbers especially if their total t is high.

If you felt good @ 54 there was no reason to reduce it, something we call treating a number on a piece of paper over the patient. What you could try is smaller doses of anastrozole if indeed you experience any high symptoms like being overly warm/sweating in bed, irritable/PMS symptoms, things like that. Some of us use as little as .10mg at a time.

Randy1776

Thanks Vance. They gave me a 1 mg pill and told to cut in 4. It's a very small pill. Previously i was taking a 1mg AI capsule and dividing it into two or less using empty Curcumin gel cap. Was much easier. Good advice, thanks.

Randy1776

Madman. Absolutely no symptoms. I did have some testicular atrophy as i stopped the HCG at the same time. I was trying to figure out if one of these was the cause of my reduced libido and lack of drive. I was doing so well i figured i could do without both. Hell, save a few bucks and less drugs.
Problem now is figuring out what possible side effects other than the usual (gynecomastia) high E2 may have in the long run. I did have a jump in PSA from .4 at start of HRT to 1.9 In 11 months. Doc says that's a normal PSA for a 58 year old man. Half the studies i read say one thing about elevated E2 effects on prostate the other something else.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me