Vince's latest labs 4/10/17

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Glad things are good for you your numbers look great besides the free T3 every other day injections have been going well for me but you seriously have me thinking about going to everyday injections very interesting thread thanks for posting please keep it updated
I'm really surprised at my numbers, especially my total T. I was expecting a decrease, since I lowered my injection amount from 200mg to 154mg weekly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I'm really surprised at my numbers, especially my total T. I was expecting a decrease, since I lowered my injection amount from 200mg to 154mg weekly.

It's the daily injection cycle. Mine went up - though not to the extent yours did - two years ago when I switched over. You considering a drop to 20mg/per day??

Vince

Super Moderator
It's the daily injection cycle. Mine went up - though not to the extent yours did - two years ago when I switched over. You considering a drop to 20mg/per day??
Originally, the first week I injected 20mg daily, I was thinking my T would go too low, wrong. So I increased it to 22mg. When I have my consultation I will decide what level I should use. CW do you have any opinion on the use of T cypionate compared to using T propionate for daily injections.

CoastWatcher

Originally, the first week I injected 20mg daily, I was thinking my T would go too low, wrong. So I increased it to 22mg. When I have my consultation I will decide what level I should use. CW do you have any opinion on the use of T cypionate compared to using T propionate for daily injections.

Well, living in Canada, all of us in my doctor's practice are on enanthate. I have thought about propionate, and it would be prescribed if I asked for it. I've not for two reasons - one is possibly silly. It has the reputation of being a painful injection, that's the silly reason. The serious reason is that I feel so good with what I've been doing just short of two years, things are balanced, I just don't want to risk upsetting the apple cart. You're considering it??

Im still on the fence about asking for enanthate, im doing very well and dont want to upset the equilibrium even on the off chance I could do a little bit better

Enanthate vs cypionate will be no difference. Think about it, the ester is nearly the same, what possible advantage can it give? At this point we're no better than the guys who come in and want to change everything based on how they feel that day.

Propionate is a bad idea for anyone seeking stability, the reason you guys on daily injection are so stable is due to the longer ester, you will be negating that with propionate.

Vince

Super Moderator
My thought is, for daily injections, Testosterone Propionate would be more effective because it would have a high blood concentration quicker than say Enanthate or Cypionate.

My thought is, for daily injections, Testosterone Propionate would be more effective because it would have a high blood concentration quicker than say Enanthate or Cypionate.

That would only apply for the first few injections, once you've reached steady state that's irrelevant.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel ;)

Sakuraba39

I quit Armour, too, after the reformulation. And Synthroid has never been of any use to me. A combo of Nature-throid and Cytomel got my labs back on track, but I didn't really feel any better on them.

Vince, how much HCG are you taking?

seb288

Propionate takes much longer to peak than enanthate. Enanthate peaks in 12hours, propionate peaks in 24-48h. On daily dosing both would peak within 12h, as with any ester.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me