Vince's latest labs 4/10/17

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Labs were taken fasting 12hr.s, before I injected my T and HCG, on injection day.
My protocol, 22mg of testosterone cyp daily, 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days and DHEA 35mg daily.
No AI.
"questions, opinions and criticisms welcome"
3.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Another example of how small, daily injections can produce spectacular lab results. How are you feeling? Considering a reduction in the DHEA?
CW, thanks for your reply. As you know I tried daily injections because you, I'm glad I did. I feel good but I felt good on all my protocol. After my last labs in OCT 2016, I stopped DHEA and it hurt my libido and I gain weight, the weight was probably was a good thing. I believe I need DHEA for healthier levels of estradiol, which I think improves my libido and weight loss. When I went to daily T, my strength in my workout did improved.

Pretty damned good.

Only thing is that low free T3 hopefully vettester Chris will comment because I know very little about the thyroid.

How do you feel Vince?

Vince

Super Moderator
Pretty damned good.

Only thing is that low free T3 hopefully vettester Chris will comment because I know very little about the thyroid.

How do you feel Vince?
Thanks for your rely, I also was wondering about my free T3 levels. I do feel good and my libido is strong.

Looks like you could pull back on your dosing to 20mg/D...curious your trend with SHBG, has it come UP to 38 recently or is that your general norm?

Vince

Super Moderator
VC thanks for your reply. I may reduce my T injection dose, something I will discuss when I have my consultation. I never had SHBG checked before. I requested it, we discuss it a lot, so I wonder what my level was.

Thanks for your rely, I also was wondering about my free T3 levels. I do feel good and my libido is strong.

It might not be worth investigating then, especially since you mentioned you'd like to gain weight, that's not often a complaint of hypothyroidism. Sometimes we can get caught up too much in numbers, when really, numbers are just a reference.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Vince, obviously FT3 is below reference. For most this would mean low energy, fatigue, low temps and body chill, low metabolism, etc. I'd be curious if TSH is responding on the feedback, plus how Reverse T3 compares to see a bigger picture? As stated already, maybe little if anything needs done if you're feeling fine, but it's rare to hear someone feeling good with ultra-low thyroid levels, but as we know everyone is different.

Good HCT & RBC's, did you by chance have a Iron Serum & TIBC assay, possibly ferritin? Platelets a bit low, mine have trended downward a bit as I've got older. And those lipids!! Geez, you're killing me, Smalls! What's your secret??

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, obviously FT3 is below reference. For most this would mean low energy, fatigue, low temps and body chill, low metabolism, etc. I'd be curious if TSH is responding on the feedback, plus how Reverse T3 compares to see a bigger picture? As stated already, maybe little if anything needs done if you're feeling fine, but it's rare to hear someone feeling good with ultra-low thyroid levels, but as we know everyone is different.

Good HCT & RBC's, did you by chance have a Iron Serum & TIBC assay, possibly ferritin? Platelets a bit low, mine have trended downward a bit as I've got older. And those lipids!! Geez, you're killing me, Smalls! What's your secret??
Thanks for your reply. I also had my Cleveland HeartLabs done on the same day, will post labs when I receive them. I do get tired at the end of the day and will discuss my thyroid panel with Defy. I'm currently taking synthroid .05mg and armour 90mg not from Defy.
I did not have Iron Serum & TIBC assay done.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Thanks for your reply. I also had my Cleveland HeartLabs done on the same day, will post labs when I receive them. I do get tired at the end of the day and will discuss my thyroid panel with Defy. I'm currently taking synthroid .05mg and armour 90mg not from Defy.
I did not have Iron Serum & TIBC assay done.

Wait, what, you're on thyroid meds?? That should be enough medication to get most guys over 60% of reference on both FT4 and FT3 (Both Synthroid & Armour NDT = 2 grains when sorted out). You're at 29% on FT4, and below reference on FT3. I haven't heard too many good things with the new Armour formula, noted by many throughout the different communities of thyroid discussion(s), but that's just something that comes to mind when seeing sub optimal serum levels.

Again, if you feel great, then great! However, it's even more puzzling that these are posted results with medication being administered. I would still want to know where Reverse T3 sits in all of this, plus if both antibodies (TPO & TgAb) are in check?

maxadvance

Curious of a couple things, has your PSA creeped up over the past year, and have your kidney readings always been in that range, low 60's ? Just wondering if the high T or high DHEA has increased your BP and has given you some poor kidney results.

Vince

Super Moderator
Wait, what, you're on thyroid meds?? That should be enough medication to get most guys over 60% of reference on both FT4 and FT3 (Both Synthroid & Armour NDT = 2 grains when sorted out). You're at 29% on FT4, and below reference on FT3. I haven't heard too many good things with the new Armour formula, noted by many throughout the different communities of thyroid discussion(s), but that's just something that comes to mind when seeing sub optimal serum levels.

Again, if you feel great, then great! However, it's even more puzzling that these are posted results with medication being administered. I would still want to know where Reverse T3 sits in all of this, plus if both antibodies (TPO & TgAb) are in check?
Chris thanks, I will bring that up during my consultations. It's so nice having you here, helping us with our thyroid issue

Vince

Super Moderator
Curious of a couple things, has your PSA creeped up over the past year, and have your kidney readings always been in that range, low 60's ? Just wondering if the high T or high DHEA has increased your BP and has given you some poor kidney results.
Yes my believe my reading are pretty similar. I did have really good sex Sunday afternoon before my labs (labs were Monday morning) also had a good workout Sunday morning.
My B/P have been in the low range.

Yes my believe my reading are pretty similar. I did have really good sex Sunday afternoon before my labs (labs were Monday morning) also had a good workout Sunday morning.
My B/P have been in the low range.
Both of those will affect each test, PSA and Creatinine. I noticed your high(er) creatinine but know that you're lifting so I didn't pay it no mind. Usually what I do when I have a CMP/Creatinine is that I only do that one when I have 72hrs off from the gym. The test also doesn't account for your higher muscle mass, either.

PAUL-E

Glad things are good for you your numbers look great besides the free T3 every other day injections have been going well for me but you seriously have me thinking about going to everyday injections very interesting thread thanks for posting please keep it updated

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me