9 months on TRT, questions about DHEA & progesterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bud Black

Gents here are my labs. I have very little libido, slight headaches and insomnia.
I am injecting only .15 2x a week (E3D) test cyp 200mg.
was taking at time of these labs DHEA 50 with
Pregnenolone 200.
Stinging Nettle Root
Multi Vitamin
Hematocrit is 44
I have had slight headaches for the past few weeks off and on and insomnia started about the same time. No libido to speak of and no nighttime or morning wood. sex maybe 2x a week.
Only thing I have changed I started drinking coffee again & am eating very low carbs, moderate protein and veggies.
Could the DHEA & Preg be the issue?
DHEA-S.PNGDHT.PNGEstradiol Sensitive.PNGFree T.PNGProgesterone.PNGSHBG.PNGTotal Test.PNGVit D.PNG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your labs look good to me. You're supplementing with a lot of DHEA, I wonder why your levels show only 194.6. Could your body be adjusting to your new low carb diet?

Bud Black

DHEA/preg were taken evening before bed. I also think now my adrenals are taxed. Going to lay off coffee. Could be adjustment to the low carb as well. Thx gents

Wait, you're only injecting .15mL 2x a week, or 60mg per week?

When were these labs taken relative to injection?

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with these labs, not even something that can be tweaked. Low libido isn't always caused by hormones, sometimes it can be psychological or situational.

Bud Black

Yes JD only a small amount, Dr. thinks now the reason I lost DHEA and Low T was chronic fatigue. So I am weaning off the test. This test was absolute bottom of trough.

Yes JD only a small amount, Dr. thinks now the reason I lost DHEA and Low T was chronic fatigue. So I am weaning off the test. This test was absolute bottom of trough.

That's not how this works. TRT will never cure hypogonasism. It only treats.

I suggest you find a new doctor if your current doctor is advocating "tapering".

Bud Black

I changed Drs. and my new endo wants me to taper off and draw new labs to see just what happened to me, he said since my first Dr. did minimal blood work and we really don't know why my DHEA and Test were low (T3 and T4 are perfect) but thats all he checked before starting me on .3 Test Cyp and DHEA/Preg E3D. helped but not perfect. but my test levels were over 1100 and my E2(sensitive E2) bounced like a ball from 10-120 trying to get the dex right is crazy.
My new Dr wants to go back to square one. I am not looking forward to this at all. I went thru an extreme gallbladder surgery a yr ago and 3 months later started having lethargy and depression. GP suggested a bio-identical Dr, so I went.

CoastWatcher

I changed Drs. and my new endo wants me to taper off and draw new labs to see just what happened to me, he said since my first Dr. did minimal blood work and we really don't know why my DHEA and Test were low (T3 and T4 are perfect) but thats all he checked before starting me on .3 Test Cyp and DHEA/Preg E3D. helped but not perfect. but my test levels were over 1100 and my E2(sensitive E2) bounced like a ball from 10-120 trying to get the dex right is crazy.
My new Dr wants to go back to square one. I am not looking forward to this at all. I went thru an extreme gallbladder surgery a yr ago and 3 months later started having lethargy and depression. GP suggested a bio-identical Dr, so I went.

I'm still puzzled. Not with you, but with what it is your doctor hopes to see by reducing you to a hypogonadal state. Good doctors have patients transfer into their practices on a regular basis and they aren't asked to engage in some sort of dry-out. You've been ill-served by physicians since you first sought help. You were sent to a bio-identical physician who didn't do a proper workup, and now you could spend weeks in hormone-hell. Where do you live?

Bud Black

CW Northwest Arkansas, I am trying to figure this out, truly. But as educated as I am (chemist, soil scientist) it is a mess. I saw your post on daily and thought seriously of that as well. SHots are nothing for me to administer. I would look forward to any advice and thoughts.

I used dhea 25mg daily way back in 2012. It gave me spontaneous boners for a couple of days which soon disappeared again. I got tested and it raised my e2 to 203 (44-156) and progesterone 5.4 (1.3 - 2.9), uk measurements.

Dhea is made from yams and yams are used to make progesterone cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me