Switched from gel to injections, some observations/questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

codus2112

First a quick background..started TRT at 38 with Androgel 1.62 (4 pumps a day) in 2012, no hcg, no AI. The gel kept me around 600-650 total t usually. It was a pain though for someone active and had always kind of wanted to change to injections. Fast forward to Jan 2017 and a job/insurance change made the switch to injections easier and cheaper. Originally prescribed 100mg/wk tcyp in place of the gel by my long time Dr. I really wanted to add hcg since I had fairly substantial atrophy (fertility not an issue) but he wasn’t entirely comfortable and referred me to a diff Dr. After labs she bumped my dose to 120mg/wk (started this dose on Mar 20) and prescribed hcg at 500iu/wk.

Current protocol is as follows..

T Cyp split into 3 injections (40,40,40) M-W-F usually at night around 6-7pm.

HCG on Mon am 250iu and Thur pm 250iu.

At the time of my last labs I didn’t need an AI (E2 was at 26.9 with no symptoms) Note* this was on my original dose of 100mg/wk with no hcg*

Next labs are sched for Apr 28[SUP]th[/SUP].

Following are just some observations since starting injections.

1. Body temp changes, I can sweat through the pits of a tshirt sitting at my desk ( Im fit, 5’10 165 lbs etc, active lifestyle). Oddly enough this seems to get better or go away after lunchtime. Never had this on gel.

2. Brain fog/cant get going in am, coffee no help. This gets better after lunch as well. (bed usually at 1030-1130pm, up at 530)

3. Slight symptoms of bph? Urine flow is down since starting injections, PSA has been checked at every lab ive ever had and always been normal.

4. Mostly disappointed with hcg response, started 500iu/week on March 14[SUP]th[/SUP]. Ive yet to see any real change sizewise or the fact the boys are pulled up tight a lot, again, especially in the mornings, this seems to get better as the day goes on. In reading comments it seems you should see some results within a week or 2?

I cant really connect these to any particular time or day of the week, i.e the day after a TC injection, kind of hit or miss in that regard. Interested to see where my E2 falls when next labs are done, maybe its a little high.

Anyway, that’s it for now, comments welcome. Will see what labs look like after the 28[SUP]th[/SUP] and go from there.

Ps, great information here, im a member of another popular forum and while there is good info there as well, this is where I come to learn, so kudos to you all for that.

Regards

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Post those labs you have on the 28th but until then it's rather hard to discuss your questions and have a good grasp of what's going on. Protocol sounds good, HCG may take more time to effect the testes size wise. If you were no HCG for ~5 years, it may be too late, could be atrophied and *dead beyond repair. You can go to 500iu 3X and see but more/increased HCG use could possibly drive up Estrogen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me