Are the benefits of TRT exagerated or is the clomid not working?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Ok. I decided to talk to my doctor about it but I want to keep my options open in case my doctor decides to not prescribe TRT due to my age. Any recommendations for a backup doctor who will prescribe TRT to a man in his 20s in the southern California area?
Dr. Rand McClain is a highly regarded doctor in Southern California and a friend of this Forum. Keep in mind, too, that the two national practices that sponsor this site, Defy Medical and Prime Body, can treat you anywhere you live in the US. They both provide exceptional care.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Birdman

Thank you guys for the help. So I talked to my doctor about it and he gave me the option of going on TRT but told me clomid takes a few months to really kick in. So I'm going to be on clomid for 3 months (or 2 if it's bad) and If I don't feel any different or feel worse, then I will hop on TRT. There is little difference between 3 months while there is a huge downside if I am on TRT for life when clomid could've done the job.

the Free T was Free Testosterone(Direct) 26.7 High pg/mL 9.3 - 26.5

Will Brink

So I was prescribed clomid 12.5 mg a day for my low testosterone. Initially my levels were at 226 ng/dL 348 - 1197 which were taken in late janurary. I started taking clomid on march 5th and after a month of clomid I went in for another test and the results came out to 837 ng/dL 348 - 1197 taken on march 31st.

While there have been some benefits like stronger/more frequent morning wood, increase in one of my lifts, get more sexually excited when hugging certain girls, better focus, slightly more attention from women, I haven't seen the vast and great improvements various bloggers online say TRT gives. Especially given the insane jump in levels.

My voice is still at a similar higher pitch, with little if any difference, most of my lifts have not increased despite lifting 5-6 days a week and eating plenty of healthful steaks/chicken/eggs, my physique isn't all that different (I'll get pictures tomorrow), have trouble creating that spark/chemistry on first dates and my anxiety hasn't calmed down. In fact I out right broke down in tears over external matters, which has never happened in years. Although there was a jump in estrogen levels as well.

I also read a lot on here and other sources about clomid only increasing testosterone on paper.

The last thing I want is to go on TRT only to find out the clomid was working and the effects were just exaggerated.

Do you guys think the benefits of TRT/high testosterone are exaggerated by various bloggers online or does the clomid only increase numbers? Do I just need to give it more time?

You realize Clomid is not TRT yes? I'm astounded you went from 226ng/dl to 837 on 12.5 of Clomid. Never heard of a man put on a dose that low and getting those numbers. Sounds like you have experienced some benefits, but many men notice minimal effects from Clomid mono therapy in my experience. Benefits of actual TRT range as expected from mild but noticeable to night and day for them most falling in the middle some place.

You realize Clomid is not TRT yes? I'm astounded you went from 226ng/dl to 837 on 12.5 of Clomid. Never heard of a man put on a dose that low and getting those numbers. Sounds like you have experienced some benefits, but many men notice minimal effects from Clomid mono therapy in my experience. Benefits of actual TRT range as expected from mild but noticeable to night and day for them most falling in the middle some place.

About 10% of our guys under 35 on Clomid treatment end up achieving T levels around or above 1000 ng/dL, many on a dosage of 12.5mg. As you state, TRT is a complex treatment with vast variation in results...and Clomid is several steps above that from a complexity perspective.

Esq

About 10% of our guys under 35 on Clomid treatment end up achieving T levels around or above 1000 ng/dL, many on a dosage of 12.5mg. As you state, TRT is a complex treatment with vast variation in results...and Clomid is several steps above that from a complexity perspective.

To echo Dr. Saya, I'm 35, and 12.5mg ED clomid (under Dr. Saya's care) sent my total T from 700 to above 1100 (and free T from 17.5 to 30.5). As noted in my thread about my own experience, so far those numbers haven't yielded a corresponding betterment in quality of life/alleviation of symptoms, but we're working on that. From a pure numbers perspective, however, the results have been rather impressive.

Will Brink

Talk about hyper responders!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching