TRT - Should I?

Buy Lab Tests Online

StewDoigg

Hey guys,

Just checking in. Wondering about this over-training scenario. I am curious if my workout is considered SS. I always thought it was HIIT. I vary and increase speed and resistance through my cardio workout. I run heartrate from 130-175 and back down. Do you still consider this SS?If it is HIIT do you still think I will see drastic increases in my results by still doing HIIT but doing much less of it?

Are you saying if I exercise less I can get a drastic increase (I feel I want to be hitting at least 6xx which is only half the normal range for men ranging to 90+ years old when I'm only 32 and very active). If it takes me from 415 to 475 yes sure I will do it, but I wouldn't consider it a successful T reading.

Thanks for all your help and advice thus far.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

StewDoigg

ALso, everything I'm reading says a great sign of over-training is lack of "Morning wood". While my sex drive may not be top notch, I nearly always wake up with this. Just figured I'd add that in,

CoastWatcher

You're asking us to engage in more speculation. A number of people have suggested that you are overtraining and that it might well be suppressing your testosterone values. However, we can't tell you how much of an increase (if any) that you are likely to see as we just don't know. Adjust your workout routine and see what, if anything, results. Obtaining the additional lab work you're missing will also help you understand what your body is dealing with.

Will Brink

Hey guys,

Just checking in. Wondering about this over-training scenario. I am curious if my workout is considered SS. I always thought it was HIIT. I vary and increase speed and resistance through my cardio workout. I run heartrate from 130-175 and back down. Do you still consider this SS?If it is HIIT do you still think I will see drastic increases in my results by still doing HIIT but doing much less of it?

Are you saying if I exercise less I can get a drastic increase (I feel I want to be hitting at least 6xx which is only half the normal range for men ranging to 90+ years old when I'm only 32 and very active). If it takes me from 415 to 475 yes sure I will do it, but I wouldn't consider it a successful T reading.

Thanks for all your help and advice thus far.

See:

http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/got-the-legit-hiit/

And what CW says above...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com