Low Dose test cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

themud

Made a post but kicked me off for some reason.

45 yr old 165 5'8" always healthy eater. Did triathlons since 15, lift now. Health gone down hill since 30, worse last 3 yrs. Dawned on me to look at testosterone. Never done more than amoxicillin or ibuprofen. Body fat around 12%.

Quest pre-trt

TT 365 (250-1100)
FT 43 (35-155)
Estrodial 25 (<39)

Low VitD at 28 (30-100)

Thyroid was fine, as was RBC and Hemos.

Started 25 test cyp 2x/wk for 3 weeks. No headache (last 18 months) first 3 days. Doing DIM (vitamin shoppe brand 100mg/capsult) 2 x/day. 3rd week noticed I felt like a bus hit me around 1pm, been that way since. Dr. thought low estrogen told me to stop DIM, so I stopped. Next day nipple sensitive and got worse/peacked this past weekend 4/8-9. This past week I said **** it. I am doing 11 mg per day with insulin syringe sc.

When they got sensitive I started up with the DIM, but didn't help. Yesterday 4/10 I bought some CDG 560mg and mega dosed. I felt better quickly, but they got sensitive a few hours later so I have done this 4 times with about 2000mg CDG and 400 DIM and it only last couple hours. Am I going to have to dose like this for the next 30 years?

I have BW tomorrow and I am going to guess T is not up too much, but estrodial is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You're making an assumption that may or may not be sustained once blood work has been taken. It is a very common occurrence to have nipple issues during the initial weeks of TRT. Your serum levels are in flux, receptors are reacting. You are taking a very low dose of testosterone, enough to suppress endogenous production, but, to raise your levels, both testosterone and estradiol...that would be a surprise.

The he tale will be told when the numbers come in.

themud

Thanks CW. I have read through many of your threads and others who are doing daily injections. I want to keep levels stable. I am very new to this, but know it is a marathon and not a sprint. I didn't jump into this before reading a lot.

She was pushing for pellets, but was ok with self injections. I really do not want to use AI, but would like to have libido and energy back.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're trying to achieve.

You're randomly dosing different supplements in attempt to... what exactly?

50mg per week is not enough to replace your levels.

You're leaving out lots of important blood work, but want us to provide meaningful information?

themud

Kids,

Sorry. I wrote a long post with all my numbers and for some reason it was blocked and disappeared in cyberland. I was leaving work and wanted to make a short synopsis of the long one. I did not mean to do random doses. I know 50 was low, but based on Dr Gordon's starts at 60-80, I wouldn't say it's ridiculously low.

I followed the prescription dose for 3 weeks and when I read that some were doing daily shots I decided to read up on it and the low dose that is similar to the gel/creams.

I will update with my numbers tomorrow. She did not do shbg, prolactin, dhea, dht so I don't know those base numbers.

CoastWatcher

Kids,

Sorry. I wrote a long post with all my numbers and for some reason it was blocked and disappeared in cyberland. I was leaving work and wanted to make a short synopsis of the long one. I did not mean to do random doses. I know 50 was low, but based on Dr Gordon's starts at 60-80, I wouldn't say it's ridiculously low.

I followed the prescription dose for 3 weeks and when I read that some were doing daily shots I decided to read up on it and the low dose that is similar to the gel/creams.

I will update with my numbers tomorrow. She did not do shbg, prolactin, dhea, dht so I don't know those base numbers.

If you did not test for SHBG...how can you be sure your protocol is designed properly? If low, one approach is called for. If high, the opposite.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Thanks CW. I have read through many of your threads and others who are doing daily injections. I want to keep levels stable. I am very new to this, but know it is a marathon and not a sprint. I didn't jump into this before reading a lot.

She was pushing for pellets, but was ok with self injections. I really do not want to use AI, but would like to have libido and energy back.

You're getting ahead of yourself. You are worrying about an AI because of nipple sensitivity that in most men is simply reflecting serum androgen levels in transition. You have now switched to 11mg daily?

So, 77mg per week. On 16mg a day I achieve excellent results. You are injecting the smallest daily amount I've heard of (either here at EM or as reported by my doctor who has a number of men on daily protocols), which is an observation, not a criticism. But it is low.

I've had nipple sensitivity (and tingling feeling) with low low estradiol and none when it was higher go figure... from my experience nipple sensitivity can't be the only factor.. for me low E: anxiety, anhedonia, possible nipple sensitivity, frequent urination, lethargy, no libido, ED, fat gain on stomach, bad mood, joint pain, water retention if E is low enough (strange but true), brain fog, dry skin. High E for me is: some minor anxiety, some ED, water retention, maybe little irritability.
It's very possible you are with low E and your T dose isn't high enough to result in optimal total T and free T which resulted in zero improvements..

I'll pile on to my friends CW and JDS, they're dead on correct and will add that nipple sensitivity or stiffness, in and of itself, is NOT a problem. Don't step in this pitfall of "my nipples OMG gyno!" train of thought. Some is completely normal but trying to dose things because of this or some other transient symptom from day-to-day is a recipe for failure. But listen to those two's comments above, they know what they're doing.

themud

Very much appreciated. I am listening and I have BW today. I will ask for SHBG. I will also wait for the results and I will post my pre and post results.

You are right. I was going by mood and yes worried about the sensitivity I nipples. I thought they were always associated with a path to gyno.

I am here for help and will listen to you guys who have the experience and share what my Dr says and get the feed back from you.

Coincidentally, I woke up this morning with wood. First time I can ever remember.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would like to add a comment on your starting dose, it's too low. Most start with at least 50mg of testosterone twice weekly and move up from there.

themud

Vince,

Thank you. Had BW done today, so will wait 3-10 days for results through Quest. Here is my attempt to upload Pre TRT BW.

Attachments

• Pre TRT.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 139

HarryCat

I've had nipple sensitivity (and tingling feeling) with low low estradiol and none when it was higher go figure... from my experience nipple sensitivity can't be the only factor.. for me low E: anxiety, anhedonia, possible nipple sensitivity, frequent urination, lethargy, no libido, ED, fat gain on stomach, bad mood, joint pain, water retention if E is low enough (strange but true), brain fog, dry skin. High E for me is: some minor anxiety, some ED, water retention, maybe little irritability.
It's very possible you are with low E and your T dose isn't high enough to result in optimal total T and free T which resulted in zero improvements..

Very interesting. I've had that tingling feeling since I started an AI and got my E2 down to 20. Has me wondering if I stop the AI and let my E2 rise if it will go away.

I'll pile on to my friends CW and JDS, they're dead on correct and will add that nipple sensitivity or stiffness, in and of itself, is NOT a problem. Don't step in this pitfall of "my nipples OMG gyno!" train of thought. Some is completely normal but trying to dose things because of this or some other transient symptom from day-to-day is a recipe for failure. But listen to those two's comments above, they know what they're doing.

I love your comments. <3.

Very much appreciated. I am listening and I have BW today. I will ask for SHBG. I will also wait for the results and I will post my pre and post results.

You are right. I was going by mood and yes worried about the sensitivity I nipples. I thought they were always associated with a path to gyno.

I am here for help and will listen to you guys who have the experience and share what my Dr says and get the feed back from you.

Coincidentally, I woke up this morning with wood. First time I can ever remember.

You will do very well here. Absorb. Soak. Read. You will learn a lot from this forum, and with an open mind, you will eventually achieve the results you want.

I apologize for being so harsh, for a lot of guys it's often the only way they will listen.

themud

JDS,

No apology necessary. I am here to listen and learn. I have read many threads where guys didn't seem to get it. I very much want to get it and have the results the vets are getting. I thank you for the feedback&#8203;. I will post my first try BW when I get it back, probably next week.

JDS,

No apology necessary. I am here to listen and learn. I have read many threads where guys didn't seem to get it. I very much want to get it and have the results the vets are getting. I thank you for the feedback&#8203;. I will post my first try BW when I get it back, probably next week.

I will respond when you post your blood work. Make sure to get it at trough. Post how you feel and try to post screenshots as that provides the most info.

I'm not guaranteeing you will get the results you're after but by listening to the other members who know their shit(some members here are very very intelligent like Dr. Saya, Jasen Bruce, and Shaun noorian as examples of people in the industry) you have the best chance to.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me